“Great People Great Place”

Red Roof Inn Plus St Louis-Forest Park/Hampton Avenue
Ranked #73 of 120 Hotels in Saint Louis
Madison, Mississippi
“Great People Great Place”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Very clean and comfy hotel. The staff was Great Courteous and very Helpful. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in the area. I Loved my stay and will definitely be staying there again when I'm back in the area. You Guys Rock!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
i0135, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Plus St Louis-Forest Park/Hampton Avenue, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments regarding your stay at the St. Louis Forest Park/Hampton Ave Red Roof Inn. It was a great pleasure to serve you and to accommodate all of your hospitality needs. I will be sharing your review with the staff and we look forward to serving you in the near future.

Tasha Jenkins

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
Reviewed March 8, 2014

The staff was overwhelmingly great! They gave me a good rate while we were at the hospital for a few days with my mother. They were compassionate and helped in every way possible. The rooms were Immaculate!!!

• Stayed March 2014
Wow, it certainly sounds like you had a fantastic stay. We absolutely love reading reviews like yours! We have passed along your kind words to the rest of the staff.We look forward to your return to St. Louis! Thank you so much!

Tasha
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed March 2, 2014

I recently visited St. Louis and this was the hotel that my friend booked for me. It was nice and clean and worth the price. I was unable to stay the whole time, due to the snow storm that was to hit St. Louis so I wish I could write more about it. The check in was timely and the Receptionist Angela was very nice. The coffee was not that great, but since I am a coffee connoisseur I would have expected that anyway. I think that if I cam back that I would stay here again. It was close to every where I wanted to visit.

Room Tip: This hotel was nice and the room was quiet. It is nice for staying a few days, but it didnt have man...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
i0135, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Plus St Louis-Forest Park/Hampton Avenue, responded to this review, March 7, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words about Angela. We shared your comments with her and she was very pleased. We do strive to ensure all of our guests have a pleasurable stay. Thank you also for writing a review of our hotel. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in town. See you soon and Travel Safe!

Best Regards,
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Always clean and friendly. I have stayed here many times over the years to be close to Barnes Hospital. They do not offer a lot of extras this is a great place to rest and clean up and get on your way they only offer coffee but the rates are reasonable.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank chooznatural
Thank you for taking the time to review our property, we do appreciate it. I am so pleased that our staff and hotel met all your needs. Your compliments have been shared with the staff and they do try hard to take care of all our guest. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in our area.

Best Regards,
Port Saint Lucie
Reviewed February 23, 2014

We made an unplanned trip to St. Louis due to a family member having a lung transplant at Barnes Jewish Hospital. Red Roof gives a good discount for people visiting patients at Barnes. We stayed here for 7 nights and will definitely stay at this well-remodeled hotel again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
I sincerely appreciate you taking your valuable time to tell us and others about your recent stay. Your feedback is very important to us. The Red Roof Inn St. Louis Forest Park/Hampton Ave offers a great value and the entire staff is here to ensure our guests have a pleasant stay and to assist in any way we can.

Thank you and I look forward to the opportunity to serve you again when you travel to the city. I am confident your stay will be just as enjoyable.

Lansing, Michigan
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I stopped here because I was traveling with dogs. The room was clean, service was good, and I slept fairly well. As with most of these properties, there was not a lot of places to walk the dogs. A good place for a quick one-night stay.

Room Tip: The handicapper rooms are nice when traveling with dogs - a little more room, less carpet, and big b...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We do take pride in our staff and the excellent level of service they endeavor to provide. We hope to see you again when you are next in the area.

General Manger
Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

Pretty good price for rooms, with the standard free WiFi, t.v., etc. No breakfast, but nearby some restaurants like Hardees. Pretty much your standard hotel experience, but for a decent price. Unfortunately catching a cab into town is about $20, but it's likely to cost more for a hotel nearer top three city center.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
We are very grateful for the time you took to review our hotel. We have Superior King Rooms that do include the microwave, mini-fridge and in room coffee and we will soon offer Premium Rooms with a breakfast option in the very near future. We would be happy to book you into one of those rooms the next time you come to St. Louis Forest Park/Hampton Ave.