Red Roof Inn Plus St Louis-Forest Park/Hampton Avenue
$186
$160
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
The Hotel Majestic St. Louis(Saint Louis)(Great Value!)
$138
$134
$143
Clayton Plaza Hotel(Clayton)(Great Value!)
$100
Moonrise Hotel(Saint Louis)
$229
$179
Travelocity
All reviewsroom was cleanbarnes jewish hospitalforest parkfront desk clerkconvenient locationeasy accesstoriloralouiscarpetingmissourizoohousekeeperdowntown
Reviewed December 12, 2013

I would normally not stay in a Red Roof Inn but because it was listed as newly remodeled and there were not many options in this area with an opening I gave it a try. Since it was recently remodeled the accomodations were better than I would expect in a Red Roof Inn, clean, comfortable.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank DJMusk
i0135, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Plus St Louis-Forest Park/Hampton Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

We appreciate your business at the Red Roof Inn, St. Louis Forest Park. Thank you for your review and we shall see you again on your travels through our great state. If there is anything I can do to accommodate your needs, I am only a phone call or request away. See you soon! Travel Safe!

Best Regards,

Reviewed November 26, 2013

This place is not listed as a luxury hotel, and isn't in the same league, so don't expect much and you will be pleasantly surprised! I was in need of a motel close to Barns Jewish Hospital for seven to ten days. The hospital website offered several hotels thus I began to call and check for a "hospital rate". WOW! Red Roof Inn was the only one that offered $30 off their rate. Most of the hotels in the area had a higher "hospital rate" than an internet price! Shame on you! The motel itself was clean and so was the area it was located in. Service as good, no breakfast, but a quick cup of coffee was ready. Showers were hot, flat screen TV had nice channel selection and beds were soft (could have added more pillows).

Room Tip: Stay at rooms closer to the front desk to avoid interstate noise.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed and positive review for us! It is very helpful to other travelers to give specifics about what is available around our Red Roof Inn. Our goal is to create a friendly atmosphere and provide affordable, clean rooms to frugal travelers and people staying a while in St. Louis. We look forward to your arrival in the near future

Best Regards,

Reviewed November 13, 2013

Got a great hotwire deal less than $50. The place was clean and recently remodeled. Our room was nicely equipped and a very good value for the money! Its not luxury but so very nice and conveniently located for a weekend in the city.

Stayed: November 2013

Thank you for positive feedback about your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn St. Louis Forest Park. We appreciate your business. We look forward to your next stay in the upcoming year.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

We got there and went in the room the room smelt like smoke and air freshner. It looked and felt like we were in "The Hood" I smelt weed n each floor as I went to my third floor room. While going to my room I seen a big black lady " I'm black too" clean the floor of a room with one foot on a towel one foot on the floor and using her foot to clean the the floor! Uggg! Use a mop please! Then my friend went in to book the room I stayed in the car, after he came out ten minutes later I went in and got a extra key to the room and they never seen me a day in their life didnt ask for id or nothing just gave it to me.That was so unsafe. After we were n the room in sat down it felt like we were in a roach motel. So we went and received a refund and left. Whooooo. That was close. I will never go back and you shouldn't either!!! Shalom! Ps left and book the quality inn in ofallon ill for a hundred bucks cheaper and they were 1000 times better!

Room Tip: Go to ofallon 15 minutes from downtown St. Louis
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Thank you taking your time to let us know the good, and the not-good details of your recent stay. We try our best to provide a clean and comfortable experience for each and every guest who stays with us. I am very sorry that we failed to do so for you. Please know that this was not our typical performance. We would love to have the opportunity to serve your again in the future, and provide you with a much better lodging experience. Please come back and stay with us if you are returning to St. Louis.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

I stayed at this place while I attended LouFest, which took place at Forest Park. The place was clean and looked like it had been recently updated (faucet, lamps, etc). It was better than I expected it. It's 100% smoke free, and you can tell that it has been like that always. Because it doesn't smell like it even a little. Very affordable and very close to several of St. Louis' awesome spots.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends