Pear Tree Inn St. Louis Near Union Station
$160
Hilton.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
The Hotel Majestic St. Louis(Saint Louis)(Great Value!)
$143
$195
$179
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch(Saint Louis)(Great Value!)
$119
$109
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

Clayton Plaza Hotel(Clayton)(Great Value!)
$100
Official Hotel
Moonrise Hotel(Saint Louis)
$169
$140
$328
TributePortfolio
  • Restaurant
All reviewsunion stationpretzelshappy hourpotato chipsfree wine and beersecure parkingfree snacksclose to downtownnice hoteldrury innsausage pattiescity museumevening snacksindoor poolyogurtscottrade centerhot tub
Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

Nice , reasonable priced and clean. The food at Syberg's down srairs was the best part of my stay . Would definately stay there again. I enjoyed the free parking and also the quiet room. I would have prefered to check in before 3 pm , that was the only inconvenience of the entire stay .

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed January 28, 2013

this was the hotel we chose because of the proximity of the downtown sites before heading home, nice view of the arch, the breakfast was average at best, instead of powdered eggs,... real eggs would/should have been the way to go

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is a very nice hotel for the money. The rates are very reasonable and the rooms are spacious and tasteful. My husband and I stayed here for our anniversary and we completely enjoyed ourselves. It is very convenient too, right off of the interstate and right by Union Station. However, the only thing good about Union Sation is the Hard Rock Cafe. Otherwise go shopping somewhere else. The hotel has a lovely little indoor pool and hot tub, and it has a restaurant but we did not eat at it. There are also complimentary beverages in the evening for a couple of hours. All of the staff we encountered were very nice and helpful. We would definetly stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I needed to bring my mother up to STL for medical reasons; I chose the Pear Tree Inn Union Station because it's a Drury Inn hotel, plus it's close to the hospital.

Our room was clean, the bathroom was clean, the beds were nice and comfortable. There was sufficient room to hang up and store our clothing. We had a small coffee pot, which we didn't use. There was no microwave in the room; it was my understanding that these days, a microwave is standard. Our refrigerator was very small, stored in a cabinet and it was a bit of a challenge to stoop down and get in and out of the refrigerator. Thankfully the water bottles I had purchased were small and not too tall for storage; however after we went out for a meal, we had to shuffle quite a few things so that our leftovers would fit. We ended up throwing out a couple of items that wouldn't fit.

My only true complaint is about the parking. There is an underground parking garage with security codes to get in and out, which is nice. However, the parking garage is NOT attached to the hotel, so I would drop my mother off at the hotel door and then go park the car. After parking and locking up the car, I would then have to hike up the sidewalk to get back to the hotel.

Maybe this wouldn't bother me in the spring or fall but in the extremely cold January weather, it was not comfortable.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 4, 2013

We stayed here for two nights just after Christmas, in the midst of a "snowstorm". We were excited to check-in in time for the evening snacks and drinks. We got down there with about 20 minutes to spare, and were met by a woman working the wine bar who clearly wanted nothing to do with that job. She barely spoke and had the biggest frown on her face.

The first night, we had to switch rooms because there was a rowdy bunch of children in the room next to ours and the walls were pretty paper-thin. I could easily make out what shows they were watching on TV.

So we moved down the hall. In the middle of the night, I started hearing a beeping that was only rectified when I turned on the air unit to drown it out. I later found out it was the ice machine all the way down the hall, beeping every 2 seconds for 8 hours. How that didn't wake up everyone on the floor, I'll never know.

Overall, decent place. The rooms were very clean, and breakfast was definitely nice. The evening snacks and drinks are a nice touch; they could just stand to be staffed by some friendlier people.

The location is fantastic. You can see downtown out the window, and it's only about a 4 minute drive down to the riverfront. It was a little confusing to get to, and my GPS got slightly mixed up, but once you learn the area a little, it's just fine.

Room Tip: Go at least the 4th floor. Anything else is too close to the ground and you end up with the roof right outside your window.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
DruryHotels, General Manager at Pear Tree Inn St. Louis Near Union Station, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

We are terribly sorry that you did not have the quiet and relaxing stay that you deserve. We always invite our guests to talk with the staff and/or Manger on Duty to rectify any issue particularly faulty equipment issues so that you may have a comfortable stay. Tip for any traveler trying to find Pear Tree Inn Union Station using GPS. The correct address is 2211 Market Street. DO NOT choose “North” Market Street or your GPS will not take you to our location. Thank you for your feedback!