Pear Tree Inn St. Louis Near Union Station
The Hotel Majestic St. Louis(Saint Louis)(Great Value!)
$134
$119
Hyatt.com
Moonrise Hotel(Saint Louis)
$179
Clayton Plaza Hotel(Clayton)(Great Value!)
$100
$95
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsunion stationpretzelshappy hourpotato chipsfree wine and beersecure parkingfree snacksclose to downtownnice hoteldrury innsausage pattiescity museumindoor poolevening snacksscottrade centeryogurthot tub
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Comfortable beds with great gig floor yo ceiling windows. They don't look over arch which can only be seen from the corridor. basic hot breakfast but ok, Free popcorn and soft drinks all day. Free wine and beer in the evening with nibbles. Good clean hotel with friendly staff would stay again

Room Tip: Go for rooms on higher floors
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Colin C
Reviewed September 19, 2012

My son and i stayed 3 nights (came in for a Cardinals game on Labor Day) and the place certainly lived up to its high praise reviews.. Room was great and clean; staff friendly and helpful; breakfast was amazing; popcorn and soda fountain freebie was very cool. We liked the location as well; very convenient to downtown or to the nearby suburbs where i visited a few friends. All was great untuil... our final night. Facing a long drive back home to Texas, we hit the sack about 11 PM with alarm set for 5:30 AM. And then... at 11:45 PM - Fire alarm in the building, necessitating entire evacuation. All clear sounded and back in bed by 12;30 AM. Then.. fire alarm (really loud - which is good, of course!) again at 1;30 AM...and again at 2:15 AM...and again at 3:30 AM ..and again at 4:45 AM. Groan. Stumbled down to breakfast at 6 AM... packed up for the long drive...exhausted already. I got a letter of apology included with my bill; as i checked out, desk apologized again. Oh, I suppose if i had screamed and fussed and yelled about how crummy my night was, they would have comped the night or something. But - really? - I actually assumed they would offer more than " we are so sorry... but have a nice day." I don't do the "consumer scream so i can have my way" thing. A lot of folks do, and it almost always works. Guess I could try to learn.

Room Tip: Elevator can be a little slow; we were on 10th floor, so - just a heads up to be patient and you'll be fine.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank CardsFan64
DruryHotels, General Manager at Pear Tree Inn St. Louis Near Union Station, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

Pear Tree Inn makes Guest Safety a number one priority. During that evening, the alarm did sound several times yet could not be determined what initiated the alarm. Therefore, we decided to err on the side of guest safety and keep the system on line until the true nature of these alarms could be determined. We do apologize for this and realize a good nights sleep is of utmost importance. We have a Manager on Duty at all times who is available to address any guests concerns.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

The hotel is pet friendly, had my dog with me. My first room, the AC didn't work, after reporting it there was a repair man there within 10 min. they couldn't repair it so i changed rooms without a problem. The hot breakfast was good. They allowed me a late check out time without problem.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 13, 2012

This was a great place! Free parking, friendly staff, and nice rooms. They had a great breakfast. Fresh fruit, bagels, waffles, yogurt you name it. The free popcorn at night was also great. One night we went downstairs and they had games you could take and place. So, we grabbed the dominos and played a couple rounds.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 11, 2012

We stayed there for a convention in August. The staff was extremely friendly, and very welcoming. The rooms were nice, and very comfortable. The free breakfast buffet was very nice, with a good selection. The evening snacks were great as well. The on site secured parking was free! All in all, a great value!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family