“Delightful”

Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 16, 2013

I was in town with friends and we were looking for a light, but delicious breakfast. And that is exactly what we got. We nailed it. The food is cooked slow, the veggies are harvested across the street. It is all DELICIOUS. Go here.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Had lunch here the other day - Cobb Salad. The lettuce was not fresh and didn't look very appealing. There was a lot brown on the lettuce. After I pushed that aside there wasn't much left of the salad. All of us decided to have dessert, which is a rare event. I had the blueberry bread pudding. It lacked that rich buttery flavor most bread pudding has. This was loaded with sugary sweet white chocolate and the blueberries were flavorless. The bread was dry. I left over half of it. I decided why eat all those calories if it was not fabulous. Where did the Cafe Osage go to that I could always count on?

Reviewed September 3, 2013

By chance we found this restaurant which is attached to a garden shop & greenhouse. There us dining inside & out. They raise their own herbs & produce & use local befits as well. We had brunch, which was terrific, and will return for dinner on our next visit. The food was fresh and tasty, service was very good. We were seated quickly without a reservation.
We visited the garden shop after brunch and the plants were as fabulous as the food. A must if you visit St.Louis!

Reviewed July 18, 2013

The ambiance is most pleasant, and they supposedly grow their veggies across the street, but the salads consisted of very tired ingredients. I had less than fresh spinach, peaches and strawberries (sounded great on the menu) and my significant other had a Cobb salad which had 'cut not torn' Romaine which had been waiting several days to be served. The dessert we shared, flourless chocolate cake, was average.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

The setting is glorious, the food - especially the daily scrambles - beyond delicious. Orange juice so fresh it tastes like it was squeezed at the table.
Be prepared for a wait, however. Especially on the weekend.