I arrived with a large group way before check in but the staff was anticipating t the crowd and was ready to get us checked in. They were extremely nice and organized.
The elevators worked well so previous issues reported here are no longer an issue. Be advised there are 2 bays of elevators. One is for residents and the other hotel guests.
The room was very large and overlooked an atrium on the 5th floor that echoed tremendously. The heavy room curtains did wonders blocking the noise. The room was huge and they king bed was extremely comfortable. I had a late night but was completed tested in the morning. Pillows were plenty! The layout of the room allowed distance between the bathroom and bed area so I would imagine that would be nice if sharing the room.
We had meetings all day on the 13th floor which was a perfect setup. Congrats to the staff for making such accommodations available.
The indoor pool was clean and the room temperature warm. It felt very Spa like.
The bar was not staffed well considering our larger group and there wye some inconsistent messages regarding breakfast. Bistro 14 had a great breakfast menu and buffet with specific gluten free options including French Toast.
Overall a nice stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St. Louis City Center Hotel is a beautifully appointed hotel in the heart of downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your St. Louis City Center Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton City Center St. Louis Hotel Saint Louis
- Sheraton Hotel Saint Louis
- Sheraton Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Sheraton