We chose the Sheraton because of its proximity to the Metrolink and Union Station but we could not have picked a better property to stay at. The front desk clerk told us at check in that they go out of their way to take care of guests and boy was she right! This was a last-minute quick family vacation before school starts and we were on a budget. My brother is disabled (downs syndrome) and he was unable to adjust to sharing a bed with another person. When I called the front desk at midnight asking for a rollaway bed they said it would be a $20 per night charge. After explaining my situation to them, they immediately and kindly offered to waive the charge and brought us a bed. This SAVED us and my brother, I wish I knew the name of the girl working guest services that night, she was so kind and helpful and it is because of her that we will stay in this hotel every time we return to St. Louis. The rooms are clean, large and nice. Hotel has been kept up well. It is not brand-new, so if you are the kind of traveler who demands that everything have that brand-new never-been-used feel, you need to get over it and stay here. The staff will absolutely make it worth your while.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St. Louis City Center Hotel is a beautifully appointed hotel in the heart of downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your St. Louis City Center Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton City Center St. Louis Hotel Saint Louis
- Sheraton Hotel Saint Louis
- Sheraton Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Sheraton