The hotel was nice, clean and comfortable. The room was large and had a pull out bed in the couch for our 4 year old. It is right across the street from the Metro Train station so it is easy to grab a train. We took the train to get to the Zoo and back. You can also take it to Busch Stadium or just walk. its only a few blocks east. The Club lounge wasn't that great. It's pretty small compared to most that we use and enjoy. The food service for the club also seemed pretty spotty, as it was supposed to start at 5 pm but we had to call down at almost 6 pm to ask about the food. They were quick to fix things, but it happened the following day as well. I don't think the Club is worth the cost at this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St. Louis City Center Hotel is a beautifully appointed hotel in the heart of downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your St. Louis City Center Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton City Center St. Louis Hotel Saint Louis
- Sheraton Hotel Saint Louis
- Sheraton Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Sheraton