Had a wonderful 2 night stay at the Sheraton in downtown St Louis. They rooms were spacious and the Club lounge was a great benefit for those on the frequent customer floors. The Columns pub off the lobby had a great menu and service was exceptional. The cleaning staff was accomodating and friendly as well as the staff at check in. It was approx a 1.4 mile walk to the Gateway Arch which took you past the City Gardens & many Judicial buildings, nice walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St. Louis City Center Hotel is a beautifully appointed hotel in the heart of downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your St. Louis City Center Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton City Center St. Louis Hotel Saint Louis
- Sheraton Hotel Saint Louis
- Sheraton Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Sheraton