We stayed here last June (2012). Our room was a huge suite, probably the largest room I have ever stayed in. It was a bit outdated as far as decor goes, but it was clean and had everything we needed at a great price. The beds were so comfortable and we had coffee in the room. The outside of the building was just beautiful how they painted it. The staff was great. The location was wonderful. We took the bus (the bus depot is right across the street) to the arch and then walked back. We found a wonderful surprise on the walk back - it was a park that had lots of cool light shows and art work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St. Louis City Center Hotel is a beautifully appointed hotel in the heart of downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your St. Louis City Center Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton City Center St. Louis Hotel Saint Louis
- Sheraton Hotel Saint Louis
- Sheraton Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Sheraton