To be honest, it is a little better than a 3, but not a 4.
The customer service was acceptable. The location was excellent, and the room was huge.
The bed was pretty comfortable.
But that is the end of the good.
The room smelled a little off.
The window was to the inside, and people from the elevator could see in to our room if we left the window open.
Everything was dated.
I did like the bed. Not as comfortable as the Westin we stayed at immediately after in Kansas City after leaving St Louis.
It was comfortable.
If the room was a little cheaper, I would give it 4 stars just because the bed was comfortable.
Would I stay here again? Yes, IF I really needed a down town location and it was cheaper than most of the others. But otherwise, no, I wouldn't.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St. Louis City Center Hotel is a beautifully appointed hotel in the heart of downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your St. Louis City Center Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton City Center St. Louis Hotel Saint Louis
- Sheraton Hotel Saint Louis
- Sheraton Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Sheraton