I enjoyed the clean rooms, friendly staff, and OK Breakfast Buffet. I truly appreciated the hotel was across the street from the Amtrak station. It was so easy to get off and on the train.
The area restaurants close pretty early. I would recommend taking a cab to go out to eat.
The rooftop pool and fitness center was great! Great full length lap pool with hot tub. Very clean and a great view.
I walked around downtown during the day. The arch is a bit of a hike. I enjoyed the sculpture gardens and the train station converted into a mall.
Upon talking to city officials, they have gotten a real grasp on day time crime. They had private security in the sculpture garden.
I booked through the Sheraton 800 line and was very satisfied.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St. Louis City Center Hotel is a beautifully appointed hotel in the heart of downtown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your St. Louis City Center Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton City Center St. Louis Hotel Saint Louis
- Sheraton Hotel Saint Louis
- Sheraton Saint Louis
- Saint Louis Sheraton