Westin St. Louis
The Hotel Majestic St. Louis(Saint Louis)(Great Value!)
$138
Hyatt.com
$171
$147
  • Restaurant
Clayton Plaza Hotel(Clayton)(Great Value!)
$100
Moonrise Hotel(Saint Louis)
$192
$143
1,525 results
All reviewsheavenly bedfront deskcardinals gamesoaking tubseparate showerballpark villageroom serviceself parkingball parkvery nice hotelrooms are largescottrade centerhotel bargreat roomcorner roomdowntown areagateway arch
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Very courteous and friendly staff. The room was quiet, comfortable and the linens are really cozy. If you're coming in town for a weekend series with the Cardinals, the location doesn't get much better. It's a block away. My only gripe is having to pay for wireless Internet. At a hotel like this? Really?

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jim B
Christine C, Manager at Westin St. Louis, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

Thank you for sharing comments from your recent stay! We do offer all of the amenities one comes to expect from a four star, four diamond hotel. I'm thrilled to know our staff offered such courteous, friendly service. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

I love Starwood Properties and as far as the space itself goes, this one is extremely interesting and different, and that's where it ends.

I'd like to point this out early for those who won't read this entire review, check the schedule of events at the stadium before booking this hotel!!

There are some Pros and I'll start with those.

The rooms are extremely nice, very large, bright, open and very clean. The bathroom is the exact same.

That's about where it ends.

The hotel shows it's true colors even before you pull into the drive. I rarely rent a car but this trip and the city of St. Louis made that a requirement. The hotel's sign is literally blocked by a small tree, not to mention the hundreds of people flocking to the stadium. After finally pulling up into the hotel I discover that it also serves as a valet for the stadium and was directed to pull up, where I sat with no direction for a good five minutes before being greeted, given a key tag and left there with bags in hand. No offers to assist, no luggage cart, nothing.

We check in were pointed to a set of elevators which were nowhere near the room. We walked around for a few minutes before finding the room and discover there is a small elevator a few doors away from the room.

The next day get up, look for the gym, signs are no where to be found, (at least until you're at the point you can actually see the gym.) call 'Service Express' to ask where the gym is and am told it's in the 'other building', to which I reply, 'I have no clue what that means, I'm standing at the front desk, help me out where should we go?', and got a snippy but detailed answer.

The gym is branded as a 'spa', that term must be used loosely. As a hotel gym it's okay, but nothing spectacular at all.

Tried to use Service Express to see if they knew of a way to get same day tickets to St. Louis Arch and was told 'we don't do that'. So for other W people, this is not a 'Whatever Whenever' experience, it's more of a glorified operator, as there is no concierge at the actual concierge desk in the lobby.

Also, if you plan on going to bars/clubs there is no one around to call you a cab and there was no noticeable taxi stand around the building. After walking around we gave up and decided to take our rental car, which we then had track down the person who has the keys at 10:30/11pm on a Saturday night. They were behind the check-in counter.

All in all it's really sad the service level is so low, this hotel is in an amazing old warehouse space. Starwood properties aren't in abundance in STL and the one's which are here were booked. I ended up checking out two days earlier than planned and moving into another brand hotel in which the staff were much nicer and as an added perk it was a fraction of the cost.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Eric S

Thank you for taking the time to share comments from your stay with us last year! We are conveniently located in the heart of downtown St. Louis, within steps of many attractions, including the Gateway Arch, dining venues and the stadium. I do apologize if you found the layout confusing, our historical building does allow us to offer a unique layout and spacious guest rooms and bathrooms. I also apologize that we are unable to sell tickets to any nearby attractions; especially a National Park. We stand ready to welcome you back if and when your travels find you in St. Louis!

Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

My boss and I always stay here at the Westin when in St. Louis and the main reason is Dawn in the bar. She always has a smile and great attitude to make the end of a long day nicer. We are both Platinum Marriott members but stay at the Westin for better service and a great staff.

• Stayed: August 2013

I'm thrilled to hear Dawn offers such personalized, attentive service! Thank you for taking the time to share comments from your stay --I'm delighted to know we won you over! We look forward to welcoming you back whenever your travels find you in St. Louis!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Extremely nice hotel from the friendly staff to the room. Right next to Busch Stadium so its a perfect place to stay if you're trying to catch a baseball game. Its also located in downtown making the search for restaurants and bars extremely simple. My family stayed here while visiting other family in the area. Doesn't get any better than this if your looking to stay in St. Louis.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share comments from your recent stay with us. Our associates truly love what they do, and I'm thrilled it shows. Our convenient location is steps away from dining venues, nightlife, attractions and the stadium. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you're here to visit your family!

Reviewed September 1, 2013

I was with four friends and in town as part of a road trip. By far the best hotel I stayed at on the trip, We went to two Cardinals games and enjoyed less than a minute walk to the stadium (best part is we didn't have to pay a ridiculous amount for parking!), so close one of the teams even stayed here during their visit.

Room Tip: I was in room 421 and had an amazing view of the Arch and Busch stadium!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Brandon A

Thank you for naming us the best hotel on your recent road trip! Our convenient location allows one to walk to major attractions, dining venues, night life and the stadium! We look forward to welcoming you back if and when your travels bring you back to St. Louis!