Westin St. Louis
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
Marriott St. Louis Grand(Saint Louis)
  • Room Service
1,515 results
All reviewsheavenly bedfront deskcardinals gamesoaking tubseparate showerballpark villageroom serviceself parkingball parkvery nice hotelrooms are largescottrade centerhotel bargreat roomcorner roomdowntown areagateway arch
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 22, 2013

This was one of the nicest Westin's that I have stayed in. I was traveling with a large group of people (a work outing), and check in was very fast and easy. They had bottles of water, cookies and fruit for us upon arrival. My room was very large, one queen size bed(with lots of pillows and very comfortable) a couch, coffee table, desk. It was almost too large for just one person. The room was very nicely decorated with graffiti type wall art, and very modern light fixtures. The bathroom was very large as well, and had a separate bathtub and shower.
While on the subject of the shower, it was one of those rain showers, and had such great water pressure that I didn't want to get out!
The staff was extremely helpful and went above and beyond. We asked the desk staff for recommendations to get a drink before the Cardinals game, and they told us aobut a place called The Flying Saucer, which was just up the street, and was a great place. As we were leaving the hotel it was raining pretty hard and they offered us umbrellas, but we declined as we didn't want to carry them around all night. They also suggested that we walk through the hotel to stay out of the rain, and instead of just telling us how to get there, he actually walked us all over and through the hotel. It was very unexpected.
We went into the hotel bar for a bit, but it was very crowded and there was only one bartender working, so we didn't stay long and ended up not even getting any drinks. It was right before a Cardinals-Cubs (big rivalry) game, so that was the reason for the crowd I am sure.
We went to the game, and there was a long rain delay, so it was nice that the hotel was literally right across the street from Busch Stadium, so that was very convenient.
If there was any negative, it was my view. Most of my collegues got views of the Arch or the baseball stadium, I had a view of the parking lot. When making reservations, make sure you suggest a room with a view.
I would highly recommend this hotel and would stay there if I ever find myself in St Louis again.

Room Tip: Suggest a room with a view!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Christine C, Manager at Westin St. Louis, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share such detailed comments about your recent stay with us! Our historical building allows for spacious guest rooms with a unique layout, and our Heavenly shower definitely gives one a feeling of renewal. I have personally thanked our associates for going above and beyond, and providing such helpful, attentive service. We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back if and when your travels find you back in St. Louis!

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Booked thru hotwire and got a outstanding deal for a one night stay. Everything was great the staff, the food, the parking no complaints here. Without the discounted price the room would be kind of high, but it is right across the street from the baseball stadium and downtown. I would recommend this to any traveler that wants to be treated like a king.. or queen.

Room Tip: my tip would be try hotwires 5 star hotels
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for the recommendation! Our associates truly love what they do, and I'm thrilled it shows. I've shared your comments and personally thanked them for making you feel like a king and queen. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Rooms are huge, have great bathrooms and are also extremely clean. Overall it's a great place to stay while in St. Louis, especially for a business traveler. They have everything you need to make your stay comfortable. This a top-notch Westin!

• Stayed: June 2013

We're thrilled to hear how comfortable you felt during your recent stay! We are conveniently located in downtown St. Louis for business and leisure travelers alike. I've shared your comments with our associates and thanked them for being responsible for making us a 'top-notch' Westin! We stand ready to serve on your next visit!

Reviewed June 14, 2013

I booked the Westin St. Louis on a Groupon for a friend and I for my birthday. It was still a little more expensive than i would of liked but i thought we could go to the Lumiere Casino. Since i have to work on Saturday nights i called the hotel and asked if it was okay that i check in late and they said as long as we get there before midnight we would still have our room with the two Queen Beds. We arrived around 11:00 and upon driving up a valet asked if he could park our car and we said sure. We got our stuff and walked in. We started checking in and they asked if we had our car valet parked and we said yes. They said that will be $27.00. They had already parked it, my friend said she would cover it. They then informed me that they did not have rooms available with two queen bed, They said i could do one queen with a roll away or one King. I was kinda disappointed because we reserved two queen. We had to go with the one King. We checked in and went up to our room and since we had not had dinner we ordered room service. That late they only had cold sandwiches and salads. We ordered 2 ham and swiss and one tossed salad and one Caesar. The bill was $55.00. The next morning we asked the front desk if there was a shuttle that went to the Casino and she said no she would call us a a cab. My friend said wait a minute i am not going to pay for a cab when i can drive so we got our things and checked out. The valet got our car and that is when we noticed the sign. To self park it was $19.00 and to have the valet do it the price was $27.00. It definitely was not visible in the dark. Definitely my most expensive birthday ever.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Carla986
Christine C, Manager at Westin St. Louis, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Thank you for taking the time complete your review. I appreciate your feedback and comments regarding your recent stay. I apologize that we did not have your requested room type available upon your arrival. I have addressed your concerns with our Front Desk and Reservations Managers to ensure this missed opportunity does not happen again in the future. We do offer self and valet parking options and I apologize this option was not made clear upon your arrival. Thank you for sharing your comments so we can take the necessary steps to continue to improve our guests' experiences. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

We've stayed at this Westin before and had already experienced their great service, but it was even better this time. While in town for a wedding, we stayed once again at our favorite Westin. The staff is always friendly and helpful, but this time we met Elson Dollenga, the Food and Beverage Supervisor. We had the best time visiting with this young man throughout our stay. Everytime we walked through the restaurant or lobby, we saw him visiting and interacting with guests. Olga was our bartender at the evening wedding reception and then she was our server at breakfast the next morning! She was the best.....talking, joking, great conversations! We were treated like family and it just reinforced what we already knew. The Westin St. Louis is the BEST Westin!!!! Thanks Elson, Olga and everyone for making our stay great!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Christine C, Manager at Westin St. Louis, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2013

Thank you for your review! Elson and Olga are certainly two of our shining stars here at the Westin St. Louis. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and I will share your comments with Elson and Olga! We appreciate your continued loyalty and stand ready for your next visit!