“Excellent Hotel -will stay again!!”
Review of Westin St. Louis

Westin St. Louis
Ranked #20 of 121 Hotels in Saint Louis
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I was upgraded to a Junior Suite and it was a fabulous experience. The room and the amenities totally exceeded my expectations. I ordered room service and was very satisfied with the quality of the food and the service experience overall. I'm looking forward to staying here again when I'm in St. Louis for business!!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank PAUL C
Christine C, Manager at Westin St. Louis, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Thank you for taking time to provide your review! We are pleased to offer Suite upgrades that provide spacious sitting areas, large bathrooms with seperate shower and tub, and dining room area. We offer 24 hour room service prepared by The Clark Street Grill. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and we exceeded your expectations!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

This is my first visit to this hotel in St Louis. As an educator for a cosmetic company, the impression we make for our training seminars is crucial for the success of our brand...we want our consultants fully engaged! My check in process was effortless, thanks to Eileen...she was professional and helpful. David was an excellent host, making sure all of my boxes were delivered to our room & checked in. I was greeted by a delightful amenity from catering manager Heather Tipton when I arrived in my overnight room...delicious chocolates! Kamal, the server at dinner, was also top notch! If everything else goes as lovely ad the past 3 hours have, I will definitely use this hotel next season! A sincere thank you.

• Stayed: February 2013

Thank you for the review! I will share your feedback with Ilene, David, Heather, and Kamal. The Westin takes sincere pleasure in providing top notch service and exceeding your expectations. We look forward to hosting you and your company again in the future!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Everything about the hotel was average to good, but to be honest if it wasn't for David (valet) & Dawn (bar waitress) I think we would plan to stay somewhere else, solely to have different experiences. Because of these two, we already have plans to come back to this hotel. The services they provided were phenomenal, and coming from two well seasoned travellers, we can say that we've never experienced that quality of service & helpfulness before. Great people, which in turn made the Westin an absolutely amazing place to stay.

See you again soon David and Dawn!
-Adam K. & Chris H. (the Canadians)

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you so much for the review! We sincerely appreciate and value your feedback. I will share your comments with David and Dawn and thank them for providing such personal service. The Westin is dedicated to exceeding our guests' expectations and providing above and beyond service. We are delighted that you will be visiting us again and we stand ready for your arrival!

Reviewed February 17, 2013

My husband and I booked the Westin for a Valentine's Day staycation and couldn't be happier. We had accidentally booked a queen instead of a king and even though they were completely booked, Yvette made sure to get us into a great king room with the best attitude.

The room was so spacious, elegant and clean. The bed was also super comfortable and best of all we got the room for under $100.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Christine C, Manager at Westin St. Louis, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Thank you so much for your review and for specifically mentioning one of our Star Performers! We are so proud of hotel and the members of our team who deliver outstanding customer service! Thank you again for taking the time to review our hotel! We really appreciate it

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Stayed in the Westin for the past few days...well appointed guest rooms, comfortable bed. The staff is wonderful. David and Orlando - Bellman - were so very accommodating and extremely friendly and quick with a smile! The restaurant supervisor and his staff were super nice. Front desk and Ryan were helpful with recommendations and directions to local eateries. All in all - a great stay. Oh and the location is great if you are coming for a game....right across the street from the stadium. Just another plus.

Room Tip: I stayed in one of the renovated rooms. Lovely
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Christine C, Manager at Westin St. Louis, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2013

Thank you for your review! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and I will share your great comments with David, Orlando, and the rest of the staff! Our guest rooms have recently been renovated with classic and renewing furnishings to delight the senses. We look forward to hosting you again!

Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

My stay at the Westin was aug31st-sep2nd, I must say out of all the Westin's I've stayed in this one was the best staff was very friendly, the breakfast was superb, and the decor and layouts of the room where very lovely. My only complaint is on the morning of September 2nd I was in a car accident that left me carless, I called the front desk to ask if there was any way I could stay in the room for a couple of extra hours while waiting for my ride to come 4 hours away to come get me I was told no and I had to wait 2 hours In the lobby for my ride.

• Stayed: August 2012
Christine C, Manager at Westin St. Louis, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2013

Thank you for your review! We sincerely appreciate your candid feedback and are delighted that you enjoyed your stay! I apologize we were unable to accomodate a late check-out for you this stay. I hope we have the opportunity to host you again in the future!

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Your hotel and staff were absolutely amazing! Everyone was so welcoming and nice! David who works valet and Andy the bartender were two of the best! Thanks for everything. We will definitely be back next year for Mardi Gras :)

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Christine C, Manager at Westin St. Louis, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide such great feedback! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you next Mardi Gras. I will share your comments with David and Andy and thank them for their above and beyond service! It is our pleasure to ensure each guests has a renewing experience.