“Awesome time,”

Westin St. Louis
Ranked #20 of 121 Hotels in Saint Louis
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Your hotel and staff were absolutely amazing! Everyone was so welcoming and nice! David who works valet and Andy the bartender were two of the best! Thanks for everything. We will definitely be back next year for Mardi Gras :)

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Christine C, Manager at Westin St. Louis, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide such great feedback! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you next Mardi Gras. I will share your comments with David and Andy and thank them for their above and beyond service! It is our pleasure to ensure each guests has a renewing experience.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

This place is absolutely awesome. Prime location, without a doubt the best staff of any hotel I've stayed at, and clean!! Great front desk and management. Dave and Andy were standouts! We will be back next year for Mardi Gras!

• Stayed: February 2013

Thank you so much for the outstanding review and recommendation! It is our pleasure to provide a memorable experience for our guests. I will thank David and Andy for their personal service. We stand ready for your next stay!

Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

This Westin is located within a stones throw to Busch Stadium. The rooms are clean and staff friendly and helpful with out being in your face. We were in St. Louis during Mardi Gras and were surprised at how quiet the hotel was. We were able to get a great nights sleep every night. This is a good size hotel yet you still feel like you have a lot of privacy. The bathrooms are updated with modern rainfall showers and large tubs which are perfect for a soak. The only advice I would give you is to ask for a room that is away from the massive parking ramp that shines its high beam lights night and day.

• Stayed: February 2013

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review and provide us with your feedback! It is our goal to offer a relaxing and serene stay to every guest and exceed every expectation. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed February 10, 2013

I have never stayed at this brand before. This property has recently been remodeled and the rooms and property are very nice. Great bathroom with rain shower, a deep tub.

Located right across from Busch Stadium, so it is close to everything!

The staff was nice at check-in, which took less than 2 minutes. The self parking is about a block away, but I was impressed with the gate attendant that saved my spot (I didn't ask) when I left late in the evening. The lot was over-sold. When I got back he remember me, went and moved the orange cone from my spot. Amazing service!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank RobbTob

Thank you for providing the review and recommendations! Our guest rooms have been recently remodeled with new carpet and furnishings as well as new Heavenly Rain Shower heads! I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and I will share your comments with our staff, particularly the parking lot attendant!

Reviewed February 9, 2013

The Westin downtown was the best! The entire staff from David at valet to the front desk to the Clark street grill, everyone was extremely pleasant and helpful! David went out of his way to offer his services from helpful site seeing ideas to an umbrella because it was raining, 5 stars for him! Our room was very spacious and clean, kudos to housekeeping as well!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Christine C, Manager at Westin St. Louis, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete this review! We sincerely appreciate your comments and I will share your positive feedback with David, the front desk, Clark Street grill, and housekeeping staff! We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed February 7, 2013

After stayin in other downtown hotels the past few years I decided to give the Westin a try and I was thouroughly impressed. The room was spacious and very clean, the location is great and the staff was extremely helpful. David the valet and Ilene at the front desk were very helpful and extemely friendly. I would definitley recommend this hotel to for business, pleasure or whatever brings you to Saint Louis.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the arch.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Christine C, Manager at Westin St. Louis, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2013

Thank you for the review and great feedback! I am pleased the we exceeded your expectations and look forward to welcoming you back! I will share your positive comments with David and Ilene and thank them for their service!

Reviewed February 6, 2013

I recently stayed at the Westin after my boyfriend arrived back from a trip overseas. It was a wonderful experience. Yvette, the OUTSTANDING front desk representative, was efficient and very engaging. She bumped us from a reasonably priced standard room to a junior suite at no charge! The room was beautiful--it had a separate living area, comfortable bed and huge bathrooms (loved the soaking tub). Yvette even called to check to ensure the room met our approval; it definitely did. We also had dinner and breakfast at the very nice Clark Street Grill (the restaurant inside the hotel). The wait staff were helpful and friendly and, even better, the food was delicious. We will absolutely be back as often as our schedules allow! Thanks again Yvette and the Westin for making our brief stay in St. Louis a pleasurable one.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Danielle D
Christine C, Manager at Westin St. Louis, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

It is our pleasure and thank you for your feedback and review! I am delighted that Yvette enhanced your experience and exceeded your expectations! I will share your comments with Yvette and thank her for her service! I am delighted that you enjoyed the Clark Street Grill and we look forward to welcoming you back!