“Outstanding Service; Outstanding Hotel”
Review of Westin St. Louis

Westin St. Louis
Ranked #19 of 120 Hotels in Saint Louis
GreenLeadersBronze level
Woodbury, New York
“Outstanding Service; Outstanding Hotel”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

My experience at the Westin St. Louis was extremely positive. First of all, the hotel is beautiful. Great rooms! Everything you would expect from a Westin.

What makes this property stand out is the staff. I ran a meeting at the property and Michelle and Kristin were professional and beyond helpful. The food at the Clark Street Grill is excellent and the service provided by Shell, Olga, and Valery was top notch.

I look forward to my return trip to this hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Christine C, Manager at Westin St. Louis, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Thank you for the outstanding review! We are so delighted that you enjoyed your stay and your meetings at the Westin St. Louis. We strive to meet every expectation and make each guest's stay personal and renewing. I will pass on your refreshing comments to Michelle, Kristin, Shell, Olga, and Valery. We look forward to seeing you again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (286)
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Can't beat 89. A night in downtown. Close to everything. Room is out of an Ikea catalog. Bathroom had a great tub and a dual head shower. Nice tile. The was could use a little more sound profing. I'm pretty sure the couple next door had a fun night. Overall it's a good place, well decorated and clean. We would stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013
Christine C, Manager at Westin St. Louis, responded to this review, February 3, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide your review! I am delighted that you enjoyed the Heavenly amenities in your room. The Westin St. Louis is conveniently located downtown near many restuarants, shopping and attractions. We offer city views as well as views of Busch Stadium. We look forward to welcoming you back!
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

Kudos to the staff at Westin, especially Dawn, Bal, Shell, David, Orlando, Ilene, Olga and Ester for welcoming me back and treating me well throughout my stay. They are a friendly and welcoming team and the property is always in top shape.

• Stayed January 2013
Christine C, Manager at Westin St. Louis, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Thank you for your review! Our staff strives to meet every expectation and provide a truly memorable experience. I am delighted that our staff had such a positive impact on your stay and I have personally thanked them for their service! We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Reviewed January 29, 2013

The room was spacious, clean, comfortable and quiet. All encountered staff were friendly, accommodating and professional. I had forgotten my toothbrush and the front desk provided one at no charge along with complimentary toothpaste samples. Food was very good in the hotel restaurant and the hotel bar even had my favorite beer on tap - Tank 7 by Boulevard. I had to bring my dog with me and the Westin happens to be a pet friendly hotel. I would like to go back and stay.

• Stayed January 2013
Christine C, Manager at Westin St. Louis, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Thank you for providing your review and recommendation! The Westin St. Louis is pleased to provide our guests with pet friendly accomodations at no additional charge. The hotel restaurant, the Clark Street Grill, offers a wide selection of Micro-Brew beers to satisfy every taste! We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Reviewed January 28, 2013

highly recommend this Westin! very comfortable and service is excellent. team makes you feel at home. special kudos to ester elgarico and matt the chef at the restaurant, and Ilene at the front desk!!!

• Stayed January 2013
Thank you for the great review! The Westin St. Louis strives to personalize each stay for every guest to make you feel at home. I am delighted that we were able to exceed your expectations and look forward to welcoming you back again. I have personally thanked Ester, Matt, and Ilene for their outstanding service!
Springfield, Missouri
Reviewed January 27, 2013

The room was beautiful and large. The beds were very comfortable and the valet, Orlando, was great - we didn't even use the valet service but he was so helpful. He never stopped - he was here, there and everywhere but so courteous and knowledgeable about the area. If I was a hotel owner and saw him in action I would have snatched him up. The rest of the staff were also very friendly and courteous. Excellent downtown location right next to the stadium. We really enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and recommendation! I am delighted to hear that your enjoyed your stay and I have personally thanked Orlando for his personal and attentive service! We look forward to seeing you again in the future!
mississippi
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Very nice hotel. Elegant in fact. Rooms are very clean and roomy with modern furnishings. Very upscale looking. Bathrooms are HUGE! Great double headed showers, separate soaking tub. Big fluffy towels and a bathrobe. Beds are very comfortable. I only give this a 4 because there is no in room fridge. Just a "wet bar" where the drinks and snacks are priced outrageously.

The bar is great! Wonderful atmosphere and great barmaid! Breakfast buffet is excellent but too expensive. $15.99 and add $5.00 for a special omlette. Fresh fruits and berries, great potatoes and eggs. Excellently prepared but way too expensive. Dinner also great, but again, way to expensive. Go downtown to one of the tapas restaurants (Mango, or Mosaic) where you will get more bang for you buck with just as great food and service.

Room Tip: Rooms with 2 double beds are much larger than the king rooms.