“Incredible Wedding Block Accommodations” 5 of 5 bubbles

Westin St. Louis
Ranked #18 of 119 Hotels in Saint Louis
GreenLeadersBronze level
Kansas City, Missouri
“Incredible Wedding Block Accommodations”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2012

My wife and I got married in St. Louis in early November, and to house our out-of-town guests, we reserved a 20-room wedding block at the Westin St. Louis. It was an absolutely amazing experience from beginning to end. The sales staff negotiated an incredible rate for our guests, they were extremely accommodating of our needs, and they even threw in a suite for my wife and I to enjoy on our wedding night! As for the property itself, we fell in love with this hotel the very first time we set foot in it because of its unique combination of historical charm and modern elegance. The rooms are large and spacious, and the beds are incredibly comfortable. But the best part by far is the enormous bathroom, which offers a two-person shower (with double shower heads), a huge vanity, and a separate bathtub! Every single one of our guests raved about the accommodations at Westin St. Louis, and we are incredibly grateful for everything they did to make our wedding weekend the special event that it was. They truly went above and beyond for us, and as a result, we can't wait to return the next time we're looking for a place to stay downtown! If you are a bride or groom searching for a hotel to host your wedding guests for the big weekend, you will not find a better place in St. Louis than the Westin! And for everyone else, it's an incredible place in a great location, so do yourself a favor and check it out, and I promise you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Christine C, Manager at Westin St. Louis, responded to this review, December 27, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post a review! We are thrilled we were able to be part of your big day! I have personally thanked our sales associates for being so accomodating and attentive. Our historical building combined with our contemporary decor allows us to offer a unique hotel, with spacious guest rooms and guest bathrooms.
We look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (274)
Dallas, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2012

I am a consultant by trade and see many hotels, this was is always a pleasure, great folks at the front desk, great service at Clark Street Grill, Dawn Graham and group.

I look forward to my next visity.

Room Tip: Rooms facing interior are quieter and still receive plenty of sunshine.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Christine C, Manager at Westin St. Louis, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
We look forward to your next visit as well! Thank you for the many compliments, which I've shared with Dawn and all of our associates. Thank you for taking the time to post a review!
Bartlett, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2012

The hotel was very nice. The service was awesome, staff were very friendly, the hotel was right across the street from Busch Stadium our room had the view of Busch Stadium and Gateway Arch. Restaurant in the hotel was amazing, the waiters are very nice!!!! Overall the hotel was fantastic. If I come back to St. Louis I would stay there. I would recommend to everybody!!!

Room Tip: Get the room with the view of Busch Stadium an Gateway Arch
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Christine C, Manager at Westin St. Louis, responded to this review, December 10, 2012
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay! We offer a unique location with views of the Gateway Arch and Busch Stadium. I have thanked our staff for providing friendly and personal service. Thank you for taking the time to provide this review. We hope to host you again soon!
Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2012

The Lobby restaurant/bar service makes you feel welcome! They take service seriously, and work to make your meal/drink exactly what you are looking for... they provide a personal touch to serving you. Dawn Graham is the perfect example of this review.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for the compliments and taking the time to write a review regarding your recent visit. Our Clark Street Grill is our restaurant and bar serving breakfast, lunch and dinner everyday. I have personally thanked Dawn Graham for her personalized service and the culinary team! We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future!
Minnesota City, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2012

I travel for business around 28 weeks a year. The employees at Westin St. Louis were fantastic. In particular Rod Chamberlain. My business partner and I were in a hurry. Rod expedited our breakfast order, took our luggage to storage and ordered our cab. We didn't ask him to do this for us. He simply volunteered!

Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your review! I have personally thanked Rod for his customer service and providing you with a great experience. We hope to welcome you back soon!
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2012

I have been staying off and on throughout the year here, and I see the Westin improving tremendously. The service and atmosphere were great, and Dawn in the bar even remembered my food and drink order from a few months back. Only small problem was at breakfast when none of the wait staff approached me for a beverage. Besides that, it was a perfect stay.

Room Tip: If you are going during a baseball game and are a light sleeper, get a room facing the inner courtya...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Christine C, Manager at Westin St. Louis, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments concerning your recent stay with us. I've personally thanked Dawn for offering such personalized service; and for having a great memory! Our restaurant manager will address your comments with our staff to ensure we are more prompt in the future. We look forward to welcoming you back!
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2012

I travel a fair amount for business which is usually an "in and out" experience but I still like to be comfortable and feel safe and the Westin always fits the bill. Yesterday I had one if those days where nothing was working out and was finally told at the airport that I was going to be in St. Louis for another night. I was not pleased but immediately called the Westin, hoping they would have a room and was delighted to here they did.
I was greeted warmly the moment I walked in; my room was terrific; a king bed with lovely bedding, a huge bathroom with a giant tub and separate shower; a couch and very nice desk and work space. But the best feature if the hotel for me yesterday was their "Pack Light Stay Fit" program where if you call down they will lend you New Balance workout gear so you can hit the gym without having to lug your stuff with you.
I was able to have a great workout, cleanup and go to their very nice restaurant and have a delicious dinner and by the time I rolled into bed I was feeling like a new person.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We're thrilled you keep coming back! Thank you for taking the time to post a review concerning your stay with us. Our New Balance Lending program does allow that all important work out to still happen while travelling, without taking up the extra space in one's luggage. I have shared your comments with our associates and thanked them for providing a warm greeting and attentive service. We stand ready for your next visit!