“My 2nd Home is a Great One”
Review of Westin St. Louis

Westin St. Louis
Ranked #20 of 122 Hotels in Saint Louis
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I travel to and from St. Louis weekly, and every week I stay at the Westin. From very friendly and helpful valet staff like Orlando and David to the front desk staff like Ilene to Ester, Dawn, and DeMarcus that work in the Clark Street Grill, I receive the best service I ever have from a hotel. It's so friendly that I really do consider the Westin my second home. Each and everyone greets you and helps you with a smile. It is quite evident that the management holds their staff to high standards of customer service and they all excel with flying colors.

The rooms and facilities are incredibly clean. I frequent the restaurant for dinner at least once or twice a week, as the variety available is very nice. Additionally, Solera Spa and Gym is the most superior workout facility I have ever seen in a hotel. The fact that it has cardio equipment AND weight machines AND free weights all in separate rooms (all with equipment in pristine condition) keeps me coming back.

All and all, being a frequent traveller, I could pick and choose between hotels in St. Louis, but I come back every week to the Westin due to wonderful staff and facilities. If ever asked for a recommendation for a hotel in St. Louis, the Westin will always be my first recommendation.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Christine C, Manager at Westin St. Louis, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2012

Thank you for such great compliments on our hotel and associates! I have shared your comments with everyone, and personally thanked them for being so friendly and helpful. We are delighted to be considered your 2nd home, and look foward to hosting you again!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,492)

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Maranda at the front desk was extremely helpful and friendly. We will Definitely be coming back because of her! We have stayed at this hotel before and won't look around anymore. The rooms are great as well.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

We stand ready to serve on your next visit! I've personally shared your comments with Maranda, and thanked her for a job well done. Thank you for posting such wonderful comments about our associates!

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Westin has been great each week I've stayed there. I travel to this hotel frequently on business and am consistently greeted by friendly and welcoming faces. Ester Elgarico at the hotel bar is one of the many kind employees here, and helps make a hotel feel like a home. The hotel itself is clean and comfortable. Having stayed at a number of St. Louis hotels, I can say without a doubt that this is my favorite and a second home during the week.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

We feel priviliged to be called your 2nd home! Thank you for such great compliments concerning our associates. I have personally thanked Ester for providing such personalized service. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

I stayed at the Westin for a business trip in the middle of the week. The room was gorgeous, had a great view, and a wonderful bathroom. Talking to Ester Elgarico at the hotel bar was one of the best parts of the trip. She served us quickly, she never let us go more than a few seconds with an empty glass, and threw in some humor along the way.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments! I have personally thanked Ester for providing such attentive service! We hope to have the opportunity to host you again in the future.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

My wife and I recently stayed at The Westin St. Louis. The room was spacious, clean and quite, but the best part of the experience was the service. From Shaun,the valet to Mironda at the front desk, to the wait staff in the restaurant, everyone was very helpful and friendly. I can highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Christine C, Manager at Westin St. Louis, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2012

Thank you for the great compliments! I have personally thanked Shaun, Maranda and the food and beverage staff for being so attentive and friendly. Thank you so much for the recomendation, and we look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Love the Cardinals, love the Westin, love the Westin bar! The staff bends over backward to pamper...a truly enjoyable experience after a long work day and before a fun ballgame! All employees were hustling and working together to make the evening smooth and relaxing for guests.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

We love hosting you after work and before the game! Thank you for taking the time to share your comments! I have shared your comments with our food and beverage associates and thanked them for being so attentive. We look forward to hosting you again very soon!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Been here before, this time I stayed in a regular room. Very nice.

Check in at the front desk was a real pain because they kept having to check with a manager to give me a non-connecting room, king bed, away from train, etc.

After check in, it was great.

Wonderful food, room was clean and fresh. Decor is awesome, newer style, euro look.

Internet worked very well, bed was comfortable, and will stay here again.

Room Tip: If you want to sleep, make sure your room is not over the train.