“Great little spot!”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed August 19, 2013

The Mud House is cozy, eclectic, comfortable and welcoming - and they have great food and drinks/coffee to boot! The baked goods are great (try the scones when they have them!) and the toasted cheese sandwich is another winner! Try this place when you are in the mood for a fun and relaxing morning with good food and good friends.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

While in St. Louis on business with my boss we tried this little diner. We loved it and the atmosphere was great. We enjoyed our brunch out on the patio. They were very busy and the service was a little slow but worth the wait. The bacon, egg and cheese sandwich was incredible.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

I recently tried this place and I am glad that I found it. The atmosphere and food were very enjoyable. The patio is adorable and dog friendly. The owner even drew a beautiful picture in the foam of my latte and of our hot chocolates! I will definately be returning here.

Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

I had the ham, egg and cheese sandwich - boyfriend had breakfast burrito with bacon. Liked the burrito more :) we had a side of potatoes with truffle cream - awesome!

Iced coffee was great!

Reviewed June 15, 2013

We enjoyed a great breakfast with awesome coffee. Very busy place, in an up and coming neighborhood. Great decor. Service was a bit slow, but the atmosphere made up for it, plus it was very busy. Friendly staff and customers.