“Amazing tour!!!”

St. Louis Fun Trolley Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy a 90 minute, fully narrated tour of St. Louis aboard a heated/air-conditioned trolley with bells, brass rails and cushioned seats!
Reviewed July 14, 2014

I took this tour and absolutely loved it! They do a great job of really showing off St.Louise. I only live a few hrs away and never realized how many cool and fun things there are to do here. I would strongly recommend this tour to any one and everyone even locals. I would even take this tour again whenever we come back. Great job St. Louise Fun Tours

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

On the tour now....not fun...trolley is not air-conditioned... windows not open....bummer. I would not recommend this tour on a hot summer day.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Barry S, Owner at St. Louis Fun Trolley Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2014

I am very sorry for the uncomfortable ride. We were forced to use our "back-up" Trolley which has older A/C units. 99% of the time we are able to use our new trolleys as most reviews will reflect. The new trolley have great A/C units. Again, so very sorry that you were uncomfortable.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

This was a great first activity with out of town guests. They got a overview of the city, and we enjoyed being able to relax and ride along. Driver/guide was informative and humorous.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

The Trolley Tour is about 90 minutes and is a nice overview of the downtown area of St. Louis. When going to a new city, I like to find a good overview tour that will give me some familiarity with the city so that I can later explore in detail the areas that I really like. While many of these tours are "hop on - hop off" this one wasn't but did have one or two stops where we could get off the trolley to take photos. The driver and guide was very knowledgeable of the St. Louis area, and used a lot of humor to tell his story of the local history. At the end of the tour I was very pleased with the time spent and knowing much more about St. Louis than I did when I arrived!

Reviewed June 28, 2014

We took this tour and really enjoyed it. Our trolley was full. Here's a tip; get your tickets early. The driver had to turn a couple of people away.