“Pet (and people) friendly!”
Review of Hotel Ignacio

Hotel Ignacio
Ranked #40 of 121 Hotels in Saint Louis
Naperville, Illinois
“Pet (and people) friendly!”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

We often travel with our dog but also enjoy a confortable stay for ourselves. This hotel hit the nail on the head! The hotel itself is pretty cool, something to look at everywhere you go, and has that affordable luxury feeling we love. The staff are absolutely wonderful though, and that makes all the difference in the world. We were in town for a quick weekend trip for my fiance's birthday and they made both of us and our beagle feel right at home. Ashley at the front desk was our dog's favorie I assume since she was always ready with a treat when she saw us. We ended up spending as much time hanging out at the hotel as we did exploring St. Louis and will certainly be back next time we are in town!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Troy, Illinois
Reviewed January 16, 2014

My husband and I spent an evening at this beautiful hotel. The room was amazing. The bathroom was larger than the bedroom and the body jets in the shower were fantastic. Wow. The amenities are top of the line. I highly recommend!!! The service at the front desk was extremely professional. A GREAT EXPERIENCE!!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
GeneralManagerIgnaci, General Manager at Hotel Ignacio, responded to this review, January 17, 2014
Thank you very much, Expat2005SA! You were staying in one of our two suites. Both of our suites have body jet showers and air tubs. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us.
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed January 14, 2014

This is my second time staying at Hotel Ignacio. The fact that I came back a second time should speak volumes. This time I was accompanied by more of my family, and they all understand now why I wanted to stay at Hotel Ignacio when we dropped our son off for college at SLU. For anything related to SLU, this hotel has the best location possible. The rooms are so elegantly appointed, with a number of charming and surprising touches. And the staff are incredibly friendly and accommodating and welcoming. We were able to borrow an oversized umbrella for the day, which helped as we moved our son from one dorm room to another in the rain. We just might look forward to staying at Hotel Ignacio as much as seeing our son again when we next visit SLU.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Tony J
Thank you for the great review! We hope to continue to provide you a place to stay during your visits to Saint Louis University. We will see you in the future and good luck to your son and his academic endeavors!
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed January 8, 2014

My experience at Hotel Ignacio was absolutely outstanding on every level. The service is beyond compare. I had a delicious dinner of at Triumph Grill and afterward enjoyed a glass of wine by the fire. My room had all of the amenities I was seeking. I will certainly be back and will highly recommend Hotel Ignacio to my colleagues.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Thank you Marcia Q. It sounds like you were able to experience several of our amenities! If you ever make it back this way I hope you are able to take a walk through the MotoMuseum and the International Photography Hall of Fame (our new neighbor right above Triumph). Thank you for recommending us to your colleagues. That is like hitting the jackpot to us!
Springfield, Illinois
Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

We greatly appreciate the friendly and attentive staff of the Hotel Ignacio. We stayed there the weekend of the worst snow storm in STL since the 80s. Unsolicited, the staff kept on top of local restaurant closures and other resources. There were a limited number of restaurants open Sunday night because of the snowstorm so the hotel ordered in pizza and salad and treated its guests. They were totally flexible about checkout times. The hotel management and staff are a class act!

This was our 2nd stay here. This is a very unique hotel. The lobby and lounging areas are quite attractive and inviting. The hotel has a modern boutique decor with very upbeat rooms. Very positive feel. Extremely comfortable beds. Large modern showers with rain shower heads. Big flat screen televisions.

We like the location. It is not really in the center of anything unless you are going to the nearby Fox Theater or have kids at SLU but the location is easily accessed and serves as a good launching point to drive to other parts of STL.

The attached Triumph Grill Is a great place to have a before or after drink. And the parking is convenient for a city location. The Hotel Ignacio has become or hotel of choice when visiting STL. And if you are going to the Fox there is no better location.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank TAO5060
Glen Carbon, Illinois
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Really great hotel! I, as well as my wife, really like the contemporary look and feel of the hotel! We did two St. Louis Symphony New Year's Eve overnight package deals, in conjunction with Hotel Ignacio. I don't think that the symphony organization coould've picked a better hotel. Not only is it a real interesting-looking hotel, but also the accomodations were great, and the staff was very friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 1, 2014

My wife and I stayed at Hotel Ignacio for an impromptu romantic evening out. We booked the suite and enjoyed our stay immensely. The bathroom was fantastic and we thoroughly enjoyed the whirlpool tub and "rain" shower. Everything was tastefully decorated and very clean. We would definitely go again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple