“Very nice”
Review of Hotel Ignacio

Hotel Ignacio
Ranked #41 of 122 Hotels in Saint Louis
Reviewed February 20, 2013

We stayed here on February 9th. to celebrate 2 February birthdays. We were very impressed by this hotel. It is very clean,modern and we loved the art thru out the hotel. Katie and Bee at the front desk were the best . We will return to this gem.

Room Tip: Our rooms were near the elevator but did not hear a thing.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed February 19, 2013

I am a local resident, but wanted to have an escape from home for Valentine's Day. I was unfamiliar with this hotel, but I decided to take a chance. I am very pleased I did. Everything was great. I reserved a suite for my husband and I which proved to be absolutely marvelous. He really loved the room, and I don't consider him as an easy person to impress. From the brunch at Triumph to the breakfast at Cafe Pintxos everything was great. I would definitely recommend this as an escape from home.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 13, 2013

My son and I stayed here on a college visit to Saint Louis University just across the street. The former warehouse, renovated into a boutique hotel, was lovely from the modern decor, artwork to the enchanting bust of St. Ignatius Loyola in the lobby corner. The beds were very comfortable, bathrooms spacious and staff all welcoming.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the campus, with a view up the street of the St. Francis Xavier Church which i...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 11, 2013

My wife and I stayed at Hotel Ignacio this past Saturday night as part of a larger event at the Moto Museum which is connected to the hotel. The hotel is very clean and modern but not cold in any way. The beds are super comfortable, showers powerful and they have a single source Avaya solution for all your in room needs; whether its concierge, weather, local info, etc. I wish I had needed to order room service or had time to dig in to the technology becasue I think we are going to see more and more of this. I highly recommend!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 5, 2013

I have stayed here many times on my trips to St. Louis. It is a very nice small boutique hotel with a gracious staff and a unique property. The rooms are very nice, modern, and comfortable. The hotel offers coffee in the morning, a nice exercise room, and parking. There is a small cafe that serves a limited menu, and a wine bar. The hotel is right across from Saint Louis University, and close to the Fox Theater, and several wonderful restaurants. The Central West End is a mile away, as well as Downtown. The hotel caters to business travelers, SLU families, and is nice for a simple romantic getaway as well.

Room Tip: The suite is worth a try
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed January 26, 2013

My husband and I stayed here on a winter weekend getaway. Check-in was very fast and thorough. The lobby decor is exquisite! As we made our way to our room, I was noticing how clean the hotel was. Our room was clean as a pin and exceptionally beautiful! Then there is the bed....oh my goodness could have spent half the next day in it...so comfortable! It was quiet and we had a great nights sleep. I woke up with a migraine the next morning and feeling pretty bad. My husband went downstairs to ask if we could check out an hour later than normal and they were very accommodating and told him that we could take our time. What a relief! Took me a while to get on my feet and we checked out at 12:45p.m. with normal checkout being at 11:00a.m. The staff was also very helpful with sight seeing, restaurants, etc... I just can't say enough good things about it! If you want to stay in a smaller boutique hotel with gorgeous decor, super clean and a heavenly bed then stay here!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank jillyrolls
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We stayed at the Hotel Ignacio the weekend of November 3, 2012. We were there to attend a concert at the Fabulous Fox Theatre. You could not ask for a better location. It is right on the campus of St. Louis University and in the Theatre District as well. We had a King room. The motif is very hip and modern. The front desk was fast and very helpful. There is a small bar/coffee shop in the front part of the hotel. The room was so clean and we loved the bed so comfy. The theatre was only a block away. There are several restuarants and bars near by. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple