Hotel Ignacio
$186
$160
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
The Hotel Majestic St. Louis(Saint Louis)(Great Value!)
$138
$134
$176
$159
$176
$162
EmbassySuites.com
  • Pool
Clayton Plaza Hotel(Clayton)(Great Value!)
$100
$171
$147
Curio.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $189/night.

Moonrise Hotel(Saint Louis)
$192
$179
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $198/night.

All reviewstriumph grilllouis universityfox theatermotorcycle museumboutique hotelinteresting artworkwithin walking distancegreat boutiquegrand centerchain hotelscomfortable bedfront desk staffhotel is beautifuldefinitely stay here againdowntown areaslucampus
Reviewed March 4, 2012

Great location is you are visiting SLU. Staff is friendly and welcoming. Beds are so comfortable we hated to leave.However, if they are going for the luxury hotel clientele they could stand to polish up the concierge services and maybe figure out how to provide car service rather than taxi service which apparently lacks a bit in St. Louis.
Special Kudos go out to Nick who brought us the most delicious Gooey Butter Cake to our room, with glasses of ice cold milk, not once but twice.

Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank lou k
Reviewed February 23, 2012

I stayed here a few months ago and was blown away - this time - it was OK but not what I remember. Last time the place popped, it was sharp and everyone seemed on the ball to the hundreth power. This time it was really fine and I guess had I not so blown away last time I would have rated this stay higher. I guess this is the "thing" with new hotels; they start strong and then they fall off somehow. I may stay here again I was just not "wowed" like I was the first time. Tony

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank tonyshere
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Spent one night at the Hotel Ignacio. Glad to say things were as promised on their website. Place has a cool vibe. Rooms very techno. Apparently this place is somehow connected with St. Louis University as your wireless internet connection (no extra charge!) goes direct into their system. Could be a lab or real world work type situation for majors in hospitality or business. Everyone seemed to be college age. The great thing about this place is location, location, location. We were attending a show at the Fox theater that evening. Just a short walk (5 min) up the street. Same would be true if you're attending a symphony concert or a session at the jazz bistro nearby. Lots of upscale restaurants within walking distance.

The only thing both my wife and I said to ourselves was the need for a bit more counter space in the bathroom. Our room was just a bit on the small size for the price charged (a king bed) but not a deal breaker in the least. Parking is an extra $6 for a lot across the street from the hotel but this is a gated lot with a security code for entrance. Overall I will stay here again next time we do a St. Louis trip.

1  Thank bking0154
Reviewed February 20, 2012

This hotel was like something out of a HGTV magazine, my "ballerina" themed room was cozy and the view was nice as well....Trust me, i consider myself a Diva and sometimes high maintenence as far as nice hotels and staying here is a place u can't go wrong with. Try it!!! you will be glad you did.

Room Tip: The rooms are themed, so therefore i chose the theme i liked.
1  Thank Mona W
Reviewed February 16, 2012

This place is simply AMAZING! I stayed here for Valentine's Day in one of the suites and it was an unforgettable experience. The front desk agents were friendly, wonderful and helpful. I will definitely be back!

1  Thank steph B