“Great Steak and Great Prices!”
Review of 1904 Steakhouse

1904 Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
1904 Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #485 of 3,068 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: South Broadway
Reviewed May 28, 2014

My wife and I loved the meal here. Great service, great food, great price. I've had much inferior steak at double the price in the past.

Reviewed May 22, 2014

The atmosphere here is definitely special occasion. There are intimate tables where we were seated that felt like you had your own private dining room. The waitress was attentive and professional. There is an EXTENSIVE wine list. The food was prepared to perfection and even if you are not a steak eater there is something for you. I had the fish and it was amazing. Everything is ala carte, but the side dishes are well worth it, large enough to share. It was all in the details and they were executed perfectly.

Reviewed May 4, 2014

My husband and I spent our one year anniversary at the River City Casino and went to dinner here. Oh my goodness...completely blown away. We each had a steak and king crab leg. By far one of the best meals I have ever had. INCREDIBLE!!! Will return. We were both swooning! I was moaning with every bite! We kept looking at each other with our eyes wide open...couldn't believe how delicious everything was. I had mashed potatoes as my side...he had creamed spinach-they add a fried egg too it which really sets it off. The setting of the restaurant is fancy as well-great ambiance. Must try. Perfect for special occasion. :)

Reviewed April 17, 2014

Food was superb and the service was equally great. Highly recommend this as a dining option when in St. Louis.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Ate at 1904 on a casino visit in January. Overall, it was very good. A little pricey, but it was a special occasion. I ordered a steak with the in house steak sauce and it was wonderful. Prepared perfectly. The sides were great as well. Ordered the mac and cheese and it was great as well. Would recommend this as one of the better steakhouses in St. Louis.