“Jordan”
Review of Brasserie by Niche

Brasserie by Niche
Reserve with OpenTable
Brasserie by Niche is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #121 of 2,949 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Euclid
Reviewed July 19, 2013

First things first, Jordan, our server, made our entire meal amazing. He knew exactly what kind of drink I was wanting as well as made excellent recommendations for each course. He is the reason I am writing this review but the restaurant itself is also adorable, very chic, and has an extensive menu which lots of variety. Please pass along my high praise to Jordan :)

Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Had Sunday brunch. Quiche, eggs en coccette, all wonderful. Very nice white Bordeaux at a very reasonable price. Loved this place.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

The mussels were terrible. The French Fries are just grease, no potato. Seriously, I've had better fast food seafood. The braised beef was okay. I spilled sauce on my top right in front of the manager when she was talking to us (party of 2) at my table and she did not offer to bring me soda water. I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone. Extremely disappointed.

3  Thank Feltmaker13
Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

Just like a trip to a Parisian bistro. Signature cocktails, nice wine list, attentive but not overbearing service, and sidewalk seating in season. I never order chicken dining out; yet always order the roasted chicken here - it's delicious!

2  Thank Bob D
Reviewed June 1, 2013

We loved our meal at the Brasserie by Niche. Generous slice of country pate and the escargot were to die for. The Cheese Gougeres I would also recommend, although it competes for carbs with the crust french bread, which you don't want to miss. Had the garlic sausage with a mustard-crusted potato salad - also excellent. Could not leave without dessert and the Floating Island dessert was the perfect choice - love creme anglaise.... Excellent service I might add.