“Very good food, EXCESSIVE pricing.”
Review of Brasserie by Niche

Brasserie by Niche
Reserve with OpenTable
Brasserie by Niche is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #96 of 2,926 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Euclid
Sikeston, Missouri
“Very good food, EXCESSIVE pricing.”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

The roasted chicken and beef bourguignon were prepared perfectly and deliciously. The Creme Brulee was awesome. The prices were over the top expensive. Nothing about the place made it worth the $175.51 bill. Salads are $8.25. Coffee $2.00. One glass of wine was $10.00. Creme Brulee was $8 for small serving. Delicious but I think pricing is excessive. We are from a small town and visiting relatives so maybe you are used to this in St. Louis.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Patsy E

travelpro123
“Delightfully French”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Paris Rive-Gauche in St. Louis! What a wonderful restaurant. Our recent visit on a crowded Saturday night was entirely enjoyable. Our food from Moules Marinieres, oysters on the half-shell, wonderful pan fried whitefish called Skate and the Bistro Filet were all spectacularly good. Decoration is simple but tasteful. Valet parking is provided. Service was excellent and non-obnoxious yet fast and attentive. I wish there would be more restaurants of that caliber. We would be happy to pay the price. Reservations required.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank travelpr0123
St. Louis
“Accidentally Stumbled into this Gem”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

We originally had reservations at the restaurant next to this brasserie. We walked in and out due to the loud noise. We had a fantastic lunch at Niche. The setting is similar to a small place you would visit in Paris, our waiter was so professional, knowledable, and accomodating. The atmosphere was so lovely, I cannot wait to go back for a weekend brunch, but will also try to go for a dinner. I had french toast that was not the typical french toast you order at breakfast places. These had a delicious lemon curd over the top. Another guest at waffles that were had cooked fresh apples over the top. We all loved our meals.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank MarciaLynn4
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Always Great”
Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

We went back and it was as good as ever. Their chicken special was extraordinary and others enjoyed their famous gnocchi dish. From beginning to end we always like going back to Brasserie. Our server was very helpful with the wine selections and the food came out hot and quickly, we love the setting and the atmosphere. Keep up the good work.

Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
“Try Again?”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

I'm seeing all these great reviews and wondering what I missed. I didn't have anything there that wowed me or I couldn't make. The atmosphere is very comfortable and the service was very good. We tried the soup of the day and an appetizer before some sandwiches prior to good to show. It is a really good value for what you get so I'm willing to give this one another shot next time I'm in the area.

• Visited December 2012