“Ok”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed January 21, 2013

My husband ordered the chicken strips. I ordered the fish and chips. Both were extremely greasy, and neither of us felt very good later on that evening. The service was good, not outstanding, but good.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Not truly "Old" but historical in displays and area. Great location if oyur at the Arch or mid Rover front. Excellent food, very good combinations and variety, broad selection of beers, good service, an enjoyable locaiton!

Reviewed January 6, 2013

I ate at the Brewhouse two times while on a business trip in St.Louis. The first visit was around 10:30pm on the night my colleagues and I arrived in St.Louis. We were all wanting a late-night snack before turning in and the Brewhouse was the only place open within walking distance of our hotel. The group of us (7 people) arrived and were ignored for several minutes. I approached a waitress and asked if we should seat ourselves. She was rude in telling me we needed to wait while she attended to other customers. We waited several more minutes before someone else walked up and asked if we had been helped. They ended up seating us and taking our order. The Brewhouse has a limited menu at night, which was fine, and I got the loaded nachos. The serving was extremely generous, as the food took up an entire dinner plate and was piled very high. It was far too much for me to eat and there was a good amount of food left over - great value for what we spent ($7-9, I can't remember exactly).

The second visit, a colleague and I went to get some drinks. They were well made but a bit pricey. We both enjoyed our cocktails/beers and experienced much better service than before.

Ending note: First visit - slow service but a great value for the food. Second visit - good cocktails, although pricey. I would return again.

Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

Excellent service, someone actually new about the beers that were on tap. Didn't have any food but it look good.

Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

Great location....views of downtown stl. I had the burger which was amazing. My wife had the wings which were decent (she loved them). We had the chicken quesadilla for appetizer which was also very good. Decent selection of micro brews on tap ( I prefer the O'fallon 5 day IPA). Our waitress was also very attentive (and easy on the eyes as well.) Definitely wi seek this place out on our next trip to St. Louis.