“Great place to watch a game!”

Over/Under Bar & Grill
Ranked #150 of 2,880 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
washington, dc
“Great place to watch a game!”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

The Over/Under Bar and Grill is a great place to watch a game. Really friendly and helpful staff, nice drink and food selections, reasonable prices and loads of TV's with pretty much any event under the sun up for viewing. Service was quick, efficient and friendly. The pork carnitos tacos small plate was delicious, super moist pork, nicely charred tortilla, and a much bigger portion than expected. The tri tip sandwich was a little messy but really flavorful; a little char on the meat, nice seasonings, and good chewy bread. Super clean bar area too! The only complaint would be that the seating at the bar isn't the most comfortable-- but that's being nit-picky of me. Would happily return!

• Visited June 2014

Washington, DC
“Never Again!!”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

It was a busy night, think we got the last table. Took us 25 minutes to get our drinks. They were out of everything my friend kept asking for. Our waitress was nice, but she was one of only two waitresses in the entire restaurant since two others decided to walk out on a full house. Manager was no where to be seen. Hostess just sat and played games on her phone the whole time instead of helping anyone. Took us 1.5 hours to get our food!! I ordered a salad with avocado on it. Avocado was hard as a rock and came with the pit!! I approached the hostess as we were leaving to let her know how disappointed we were. She set her phone down right in front of me so I saw she was playing solitaire. When I told her I'd be writing a bad review and contacting her boss, she said "go for it". Seriously!? WTH!? Enough said, I'm sure.

Visited April 2014
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Food was really good!”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

We asked our hotel staff where we can go for a drinks and he recommended this place. Our server was very pleasant. The burgers were well cooked and delicious.

Visited May 2014
“Awesome burger!”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

My group of 8 people ate here for lunch while we were in town for the FIRST Championship. There was a bit of a wait for everything - drinks, food, and the bill. We were also seated outside, which was nice, but our table lacked an umbrella whereas most tables had one. However, the food was amazing. I got the black & blue burger which was amazing. I'd definitely recommend this place if you're not in a hurry.

• Visited April 2014
Marshall, Arkansas
“Awesome food”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

The food was great, reasonably priced and our waitress was awesome. Unfortunately there was a 5.00 cover charge due to the UFC fight but, even when we told them that we didn't want to watch the fight only eat in the dinning room...we still had to pay 5.00 for each person.

Visited April 2014