“Great patio in the city”

Over/Under Bar & Grill
Ranked #111 of 2,946 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

We visited on my 45th birthday and I couldn't have been happier. The patio was great and the live music (husband and wife duo) was a bonus. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Food was good as well (I suggest the tritip sandwich).

Reviewed May 12, 2013

It is supposed to be a sports bar but it is not what I think of as a sports bar. The food was very good, service was decent, and prices were reasonable.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Great food and great service, Had a lunch there and then returned for dinner 2 days later. I would eat there again

Reviewed March 28, 2013

What I liked: I liked the wait staff and live music that was there the night that I went. The food was good and the prices were fair.

What I didn't like: I did not think that atmosphere matched the name and intention of the bar. It is advertised as a sports bar with a lot of televisions. I went to watch a college basketball game in casual dress and I was most definitely the most under dressed person there. I didn't wear my sweater and sperry shoes to watch that game that couldn't be heard over live music.

Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

Great value with plenty of menu choices. Service is great. Plenty of TVs. Transportation available to local sports venues complimentary.
Food is wonderful. Beer prices very reasonable.