“Great location, good food, interesting combinations”

Over/Under Bar & Grill
Ranked #138 of 3,042 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 27, 2011

Good location downtown, good bar scene, great variety and tempting tastes.

Reviewed October 20, 2011

It's close to the hotel and the pulled pork sandwich was tasty.

Reviewed September 20, 2011

We are frequent visiters to this downtown/upscale sports bar. They have a great menu......Cajun Pasta, Stuffed Nachos, Steak, Bison Burg, Chicken wings ............ Everything is good. I was eating here so often; I started using it for carryout.
My expanding waistline forced me to eat here only 1 x a week. The owner is nice as well as the servers & the hostess. They have about 30+ T.V. screens. They have a nice patio with a T.V. screen as well. I've had a few events here; and the event's have all been great.

Reviewed July 20, 2011

A group of 12 waited at least an hour to get food after a long wait just to order. No apology from waitress. The food was good but I won't go back.

Reviewed March 21, 2011

They squeezed in 35 of us at the last minute late in the evening and couldn't have been better about it. We were served quickly and the waitress kept us all organized. The food was fantastic and they didn't even care that we had 10 12 year old volleyball players acting like goof balls with us and kept us away from the other diners so we didn't bother them either! Great place!