“summer evening”
Review of City Garden

City Garden
Ranked #14 of 267 things to do in Saint Louis
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Beautiful evening stroll with fountains and lights. Bring a camera, there are many photo opportunities.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

It was a great urban area to read, relax or walk. The artworks were interesting and made for some great pictures opportunities.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Having lived in St. Louis for a while now, I love spending time in City Garden. As far as if it's showy or incredibly beautiful, not so much, but there is a great deal of art to look at, fun shooting fountains, and the atmosphere is buzzing. It's a beautiful place to just sit and think or have lunch.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

I live about 2 blocks from the City Garden and I walk my Dog through this park almost every single day, rain or shine. Clean beautiful little park with the perfect view of the Arch and Court House

Reviewed January 31, 2013

This place is very neat. I wouldn't go out of my way to drive there on a day outing but if you are in the area for sure stop by. It is pretty neat. I love the ground that shoots up water. At night it is beautiful with the different color lights reflecting the water up in the air. Neat park to have in our downtown area.