“Family Friendly”
Review of City Garden

City Garden
Ranked #15 of 268 things to do in Saint Louis
Reviewed May 1, 2012

We stumbled on this gem one night while visiting St. Louis driving around checking out the downtown area after dinner. My son (who was 4 years old at the time) had an absolute blast. I called other friends visiting in St. Louis the same weekend to invite them to join us and check it out. They said City Garden was the highlight of thier trip.

Reviewed April 29, 2012

I took my 14 year old nephew and despite being a couple years older than what I would consider the maximum age for maximum enjoyment - we still got a kick out of this place. Kids in the 6 to 12 year range would love this place. Highly recommend it just for the great imagination at display on every turn.

Reviewed April 27, 2012

very cute place to take your kids if you want to.
i work downtown, right across from the garden, so its nice to take a lunch and meet up with an old friend........or read a book..... or people watch!

the kids enjoy it! they can run thru water, play music on this pad by jumping on it, go thru big art pieces, take photos, play follow the leader, and enjoy a picnic. there are multiple vendors there daily - burgers, mexican, desserts, etc.

Reviewed April 25, 2012

This small garden with unique sculptures and fountains is a nice little oasis in the middle of downtown St. Louis. If you're nearby, I recommend checking it out. Parents of small children will probably like it the best, since the fountains looked fun to play in.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

The City Garden was a pleasant way to spend an afternoon during the sunny day of my visit. The art was interesting, and the free booklet I received was helpful when I did not quite know what I was looking at.