“I'll Wait in This Line”

Blues City Deli
Ranked #16 of 2,888 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Description: This is a delicious little deli that has 77 reviews on Google Maps but I can't seem to find it here on trip advisor. Thought you might want to add it.
“I'll Wait in This Line”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I live in Orlando and won't go to the parks because I hate crowds and waiting in lines. I was hesitant when I pulled up and saw a line 75 feet out the door, but figured that was a good sign when it was only 11am.

The food is, in a word, outstanding. The line moved quickly. We were eating within 15 minutes. When back in St Louis, I'm definitely going back.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank RichfromME

Saint Charles, Missouri
“A Taste of St Louis Jazz and Blues”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

This will be one of the more unique little lunch cafe's in the South City area. It will give you an atmosphere rich in St Louis music history. The food is...well, you will see when you get there. The line for a lunch special will be out the door and down the street. However, you will be in and out in minutes. The line moves quickly, the food is fantastic and we always enjoy going there for lunch!

• Visited March 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Love these sandwiches!!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Great lunch place! Had live (awesome) blues playing the day we went, which made the wait for our food enjoyable! They run an organized ship! You see the line and think, "Oh geez, it's going to take forever!" No way, they are quick, efficient, and the food is wonderful! Great little place, and I highly recommend!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank travelingirl17
Kirkwood, Missouri
“A special place, cool interior, great corned beef and pastrami”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

I love this place. It's special, even more so if you like good deli sandwiches, great menu selections you don't find a lot of places, an atmosphere that feels as groovy as the blues they display. The day was warm so my buddy and I sat outside. Cool neighborhood, too. Blues City is a landmark in the making.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank Easyg1
“Tucked Away Perfection”
Reviewed December 19, 2012 via mobile

I've been here a few times and an always amazed. They have great food, drinks and live musuc during the days on Saturday. I think that they might have musuc other times but not sure. They are tucked away in a beautiful historic neighborhood of St. Louis