“Great Italian Beefs and great jazz”
Review of Blues City Deli

Blues City Deli
Ranked #18 of 2,926 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: American
Description: This is a delicious little deli that has 77 reviews on Google Maps but I can't seem to find it here on trip advisor. Thought you might want to add it.
“Great Italian Beefs and great jazz”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Every time I travel to St. Louis, my girlfriend and I go to The Blues City Deli for the absolute best Italian Beef in the area. I live in Chicago and have been eating the Italian Beefs in the City fir many years and TBCD has the very best! The jazz is wobdetful and the bands are always approachable and easy to talk with.

If you enjoy a good Italian Beef with great jazz and friendly and fast service, you owe it to yourself to drop by the Blues City Deli.

Bob Du Chateau

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Bob D

Brooklyn, NY
“Can't wait to go back”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

We were turned onto this place by a musician at BB's Lawnside BBQ in Kansas City but we were passing through St. Louis and only had time for a quick lunch. The minute we got there we knew we had to go back when we have more time, even if it means a trip to St. Louis for that sole purpose. The po'boys were fantastic, the atmosphere great, we had some good conversations, and the crowd was already gearing up for the night's entertainment. If you don't like small places and communal seating, you should probably skip this later in the day, but still well worth going off the beaten path for lunch.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank TravellerBrooklyn_NY
Tuscaloosa, AL
“Great little find in a fun area.”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

We had a grand lunch meal at Blues City Deli on our recent visit to St. Louis. This place was recommended to us by a waitress at another local St. Louis restaurant as a good place to eat lunch. We are so glad that we listened to her! The line was a tad long but that was fine and it moved quickly. I really did need the time in line to make up my mind on what to order - so many choices and they all sounded so good. I really think that it would be hard to go wrong with your food order. My husband and both enjoyed our meal and would recommend heartily.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Reedmore13
Jefferson City, Missouri
“I searched this one out!”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

My bro-in-law took me several years ago. Always wanted to go back. I love the atmosphere. And don't be dissuaded by a long line; you will need the time to make up your mind. The food is fantastic!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank kris2747
Cumming, Georgia
“Fun place”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Place was packed, glad I got there early as later the line was out the door. Really enjoyed the place and great sandwiches, close to the AB plant so took a tour of that as well. Will definitly go back to Blues City Deli.

1 Thank Bob34877