“Love this place!”

Ranked #205 of 2,900 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: Welcome to the Benton Park Cafe! In addition to gourmet coffee drinks, we serve a selection of omelets, breakfast burritos, breakfast pizzas, eggs Benedict, sandwiches, salads, as well as dinner entrees. We also have a lot of fun and enjoy our live music performances!u
“Love this place!”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

I look forward to coming to St. Louis to go to a doctor's visit or shopping so I can eat at Benton Park Cafe. The coffee is fabulous. I can't say anything bad about the food because I have never eaten anything that I have not enjoyed. The French toast, potatoes, bacon, omelets, eggs Benedict, etc. are great. In fact I'm headed that way again tomorrow and I'm trying to decide what I'm going to eat already!

• Visited May 2014

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Wonderful place great atmosphere”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

What a great place for a snack or meal. After walking around Benton Park, this was a super place to sit out side and brunch. Inside or outside dining is available. Be sure to look at the other side of the menu for entrées or breakfast.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Scott S
Lubbock,
“Breakfast”
Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

Fast service, and really good food. We both got iced lattes, and enjoyed them. The BP slinger was delicious, get it! The California omelet was very good as well! Cute atmosphere. I would recommend!

Terre Haute, Indiana
“Long wait for mediocre food...”
Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

Neat atmosphere, however my husband and I waited over 45 minutes for our food after ordering! (I need to add that it was mother's day, but almost an hour is a bit much). The loaded potatoes were doused with pepper and nearly inedible. The biscuits were hard and the gravy was just OK. Our waitress was very nice and the mimosas stopped us from walking out. Overall, bad experience and will not be returning.

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Great Coffee and Atmosphere”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Came in for coffee at early recently and had the best service you could ask for. The server was great in explaning the different types of coffees they offered. The music was excellent as they play a differnet artist every morning. Coffee was excellent and the pricing was as well. This is a hip place to visit if you are in the St. Louis area anytime.

• Visited April 2014