“Superb B&B”
Review of Clydesdale Cottage

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Saint Louis
Clydesdale Cottage
Ranked #10 of 27 Saint Louis B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 2, 2012

My family and I were in STL for a wedding and we stayed at Clydesdale Cottage. The rooms were very spacious, extremely comfortable, and immaculately clean. Each room has a private spacious bathroom. Ray and Maureen are gracious and accomodating hosts, and they went over and above to accomodate me and my family and our wedding coordinating over the the course of the weekend. Waking up to the smell of coffee and being served a VERY scrumptious and generous breakfast made me feel like I was staying at a 5-star resort. I would definitly return to the Clydesdale Cottage when in St. Louis.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed June 23, 2012

Great b and b in convenient location near
AB Brewery, near interstate,within walking distance of several restaurants. Renovation of the historic building is quite stunning. Great hosts, good breakfast, very clean. Had a pleasant stay!

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed March 30, 2012

I have stayed at C.C. 4 times now and Ray and Maureen run a top notch BnB. Location is great....right off I 55 by Anheiser Busch Brewery, the rooms are spic n span clean with private bath in each room, off street parking, wonderful breakfast for which they'll cater to your needs. I can't say enough good things about Clydesdale Cottage. It's a beautiful old brownstone made in to the nicest BnB you'll ever stay at.

Room Tip: They are all nice and comfy. Beds are sooooooo comfortable!