“Little family joint - pretty good and a great value”
Review of Arcobasso's Italian Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Arcobasso's Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed May 4, 2010

We went here for my father-in-laws birthday the other night (because we didn't want to spend a lot on him. Let's hope he doesn't follow me on Yelp). We had been a couple of times before as well. This is a little strip mall family-owned joint in South County and every time we've been we've seen either mom or dad Arcobasso. The service was friendly and attentive.

The pasta was all just kind of okay for me, but for the prices, you can hardly ask for more ($7-8 per dish and it's plenty). The meatballs were quite good and my wife and mother-in-law both thought the lasagna was very good. Here's the kicker, for you pizza fans, though: The crust on their pizza is almost exactly like Onesto's, so if you like that light and crispy crust and you don't mind (or maybe even prefer?) Provel, you'll definitely want to stop by.

Bottom line: it's a step up from Fazoli's or Psghetti's and not a lot more expensive, plus you can get an OK glass of wine with your meal.
I'll give four stars because the people seem so dang nice and the prices are way low.

Reviewed November 22, 2009

A MUST!!!! Don't let the size of this place fool you. The decor and placement of the tables leaves you very comfortable! The prices fair and affordable. But that is not why I'm writing this review. The food is absolutely top notch!!! The garlic cheese bread is like no other. It consists of a LARGE piece of texas toast with so much cheese that it you cant even see the bread. great mix of crunch and gewey...YUM! The pizza... the best crust!! The right amount of sauce...a large amount of cheese and toppings. You will never go anywhere else for pizza once you try an Arcobasso pizza. And the salad was amazing as well. Nice portion and the house dressing is a must. All this and a very attentive and friendly staff. You cant go wrong here.