“Dont miss eating at this restaurant.”
Review of Bobo Noodle House

Bobo Noodle House
Ranked #610 of 2,950 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: Asian
Neighborhood: Skinker DeBaliviere
Neighborhood: Skinker DeBaliviere
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Saturday lunch, no wait for a table, just walked in, ordered and had an awesome meal. Can't miss with the veggie tofu or curry chicken. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed February 18, 2012

This was the first time my friend had been to Bobo's. We love having lunch together because we're both amenable to splitting orders. So we split a green salad with mangoes and also the vegetarian pad thai. The kitchen split the orders for us at no extra charge and the portions were huge. The iced tea was bottomless and the waiter was attentive once we were seated (you order at the door and your food is served at your table). It is very fresh, very flavorful, very good food served at a great price in an unpretentious atmosphere. Prepare to walk though because parking – at least at noon – can be a block or more away. It's worth the effort!

Reviewed November 9, 2011

This place is a hidden gem in the Forest Park/Central West End area; Great food and great atmosphere...the ambiance of the restaurant is beyond amazing.

Reviewed October 25, 2010

Tried this restaurant with my husband and another couple. I ordered the beef and green beans with udon noodles. Delicious. Food was hot and fairly quick. Had a kick of spice, but not so spicy I couldn't eat it. Green beans were fresh and the sauce was delicious. Very large portion. I took some home for lunch the next day.

Seating is very limited. Get there early. We got there at 5 and were the first in the restaurant. The service for my refills wasn't what I would have liked, but they had a very small staff and my soda was refilled a couple times.

Menu is a bit limited. It's available online.

Overall, I'd definitely go back.

Reviewed November 8, 2009

After Reading an article in a St. Louis Magazine on Bobo's we decided to try it out. We were craving Pho (Vietnamese Soup) and so we drove across town and arrived at 2 p.m. The Door was half opened so we walked in. The gentleman at the counter was very rude and abruptly told us that they were not opened. He did not smile, he did not apologize, he did not offer to tell us the hours. This past Saturday we were near Skinker Road and decided that we would give BoBo's one more try. It was "high noon" we walked up to the door. --Once again closed. We have decided that a restaurant that is too trendy to ever be opened is one not worth the effort.