Grand Center Inn
The Hotel Majestic St. Louis(Saint Louis)(Great Value!)
$134
Hyatt.com
Moonrise Hotel(Saint Louis)
$179
Orbitz.com
Clayton Plaza Hotel(Clayton)(Great Value!)
$100
$95
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfox theaterfirst flooreasy driving accessfresh berriesbreakfast was deliciouscomfortable bedrooms are largepowellpulitzerdowntownstl
Reviewed August 27, 2012

My journey to Saint Louis comes as a Solo traveler. This was my first trip to Saint Louis and the first stay at Grand Center Inn. Both were very pleasant. The only thing I can say is that the Inn lives up to its name...It is "Grand" in every way. I would highly recommend this Inn to anyone traveling to Saint Louis and looking for a peaceful getaway.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank TheThomas55
Reviewed August 20, 2012

My Dad and I stayed at the Grand Center Inn during July, 2012 for seven days during a transition to the area. We stayed in The Repertory Suite and the accomodatins were exemplary. This is my second time staying at the Grand Center Inn, but since I am making a permanent move to this area, my father wanted an opportunity to visit this gorgeous and well-maintained property as well as tour the city.

I cannot say enough about the owners of this historical home, they were there to meet all of our needs and made us feel extremely comfortable and right at home.

Since, we are not orginally from the St. Louis area, we were given a tour of the city and shown various locations of properties to live in the area.

I am writing to say, thank you for a wonderful stay and continued professional shown during our visit.

Certainly, I will continue to recommend to family and friends traveling to the area. Since I will be a resident of the area, I will see you soon. Without a doubt, I have gained new friends.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Jeffrey P
Reviewed August 19, 2012

we stayed at this b&b last evening and it was fantastic. we were able to check in at 2:00 and our room (Sheldon) was beautiful and VERY clean. I was pleased with the customer service and the quiet atmosphere of this hotel. It is about 1 1/2 blocks to the fox theatre. it is a walkable area at night (although I wouldn't recommend walking any farther than the street the hotel is on. The b&b was very quiet after we returned from the musical. The bed was comfortable and the bath/shower (beautiful claw foot bathtub and GREAT double vanity pedestal sinks) was wonderful. Breakfast was very nice. I felt secure (front door is locked and only guests have keys and there is a lock on each unit as well).

was within minutes of the hill and botanical gardens.

will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank maeday1013
Reviewed August 12, 2012

My roommate and I had the opportunity to visit Saint Louis this past May. We stayed at Grand Center Inn for 2 days and would highly recommend it to anyone searching for a place in the city. In my travels I have found that walking and public transportation is the best way to get to know any city (you get a different perspective than driving everywhere). For us this was the perfect location for that. Even though we live in a town that is not to far away it was nice to get away and explore Saint Louis for the weekend. We walked to the Arch, Forest Park and everything in between. There are lots of cool restaurants and places to get a drink in the area. As for the Mansion - Well, we loved it too. We'll be back.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Aroundthewurld
Reviewed August 10, 2012

We attended a Golf Tournament with a group of friends in St. Louis durng May 2012 and highly recommendations by friends to stay at The Grand Center Inn. We were amazed with the renovations of this historical home. The hospitality of the owners were excellent! The owners gave us a tour of the property. It is beautiful and well-manicured. The rooms are comfortable and tastefully decorated. We had a wonderful time and were more than pleased and will stay at this B&B during our next visit to St. Louis. It is highly recommended and one of the best Bed and Breakfast that we have stayed.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends