“Happy Hour Garlic Bread”
Review of Pi Pizzeria

Pi Pizzeria
Order Online
Ranked #57 of 3,335 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 8, 2019

There are so many restaurants to try in the Delmar Loop, it's always a challenge to choose each time we visit. When we saw the Happy Hour at Pi, we decided to give it a try. The Garlic Bread was the best $4 (half-price appetizers) I've spent in a long time. Perfectly warm and toasty Italian bread (5 slices) with an ample amount of herby butter and a roasted bulb of garlic to spread on top. We also enjoyed a thin crust bacon & red onion pizza and the Chocolate Skillet Cake with Dulce Leche Sauce, and then we waddled back to our hotel. We enjoyed experience so much, we stopped back again tonight for late evening cheesecake and butter cake. Very comfortable space.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

Used to have to wait for a table...but the place was slower the night we went. Service pretty good....NOT for a quiet dinner but good atmosphere. The pizza was excellent and the toppings on my favorite salad (Bada Bing) plentiful. Great place to people watch and take in the vibe of The Loop....right on trolley line. Hard to resist the desserts next door...(create your own cookie and icecream sandwich combo!)

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 14, 2019

Pi Pizzeria on Delmar Blvd in the Loop District is a must experience. The ambience is nice and the pizza is exceptional. The service was very good as well. I went to a late lunch so the restaurant was very slow with many open tables. Usually when you visit a restaurant at a time like this you don't get the best the restaurant has to offer but this was certainly not the case at Pi. They were timely but did not rush me. They were attentive yet gave me space to watch the ballgame on tv. This was my 2nd time to visit this restaurant but it has been 5 years since I was there the first time. It seems to be better than before. I ordered a 9" deep dish pizza with chicken, meatballs, red pepper and mushrooms. President Obama was a huge fan and I am too.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 11, 2019 via mobile

Pizza was good but not great. Ambience was cute but tables did not feel super clean. Service was fine. Non pizza options are basic.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 12, 2019

This may be compared to Chicago style pan pizza, but I lived in Chi-town for many, and Pi falls far short. I will say it's probably the best pan pizza in the area.

Date of visit: April 2018