“Pizza with a Twist”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Pi offers both thin and Chicago style crust. We went with the thinner crust.

We had a chicken, red onion and mushrooms. The twist, pesto sause whirled on top, outstanding.

Our starter, hot wings, most likely out of the oven. They were good but there's nothing like a fried wing.

Great choice of craft beers on tap which I don't begin to say I'm an expert, but there were plenty.

We actually stopped back after the football game for an app before bed. Nice place to dine, highly recommend this place.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Stopped in for a pizza. Ordered a custom garden/pepperoni (tomatoes, onion, jalopeno, spinach) It was one of the best pizzas I have ever had. drinks were good also. Will have to stop everytime I'm in town.

Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Came here for our sons 6th birthday. We were made to feel very welcome and the service was spot on.

Was happy to see gluten free bases and the pizzas were enjoyed by all.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

My husband and I do not agree on pizza and what we like from the crust to the toppings. However, this was one that we both enjoyed. It was thin, but not hard or black on the bottom. The topping choices were numerous and tasty. I even ate the leftover cold, which I never do.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

I went with a group of 15 before a concert at The Pageant and we had the best service. We ordered a lot of different drinks, salads and pizzas. Our server kept everything straight! She was great. I ordered the east loop thin crust pizza (minus onions) and it was delicious. Yum!!! Near the end of dinner, our server offered to give us separate checks (we were totally okay with one massive check but she offered so we accepted). She handed out the checks and everything was correct - sweet! Also the GM (Michael??), came by to check on us and it was nice to see him helping out his staff. He delivered food, helped seat guests, washed dishes behind the bar - it was great to see him helping.
Great place to grab a bite to eat before a concert!!