“Pretty good but too expensive...”
Review of Pi Pizzeria

Pi Pizzeria
Ranked #74 of 2,980 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 10, 2013

The food was good but I felt it was too expensive. Nice atmosphere, workers and decor. I'd had my son invite his friends for his birthday, he turned 20 years old. They all enjoyed theirselves (or rather appeared) to. The staff went out their way to accommodate me. We had cake served to the guest. Even though the food was pretty good I felt it was over priced but it could have been the location because it is in prime area (the loop).

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Stopped is for a quick drink before heading to our event. The Bartender was very friendly and talkative. She quickly took our order and returned with our drinks; delicious Bloody Mary.

Didn't have a chance to try the pizza, but looked all around the restaurant and it appeared everyone was enjoying the food!!

Very clean place and will definitely stop in for more of a full experience!!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Rarely get downtown these days, so before visiting a bartender friend at the new MX Theater Lounge, we decided to visit Pi on Washington in the old St. Louis Centre. 'Twas Saturday afternoon, business was brisk but not too busy. Men is suits, young couples, a few strollers. Decided to sit at the bar and have cocktails and pie. Levi, our bartender was very accomodating and kept up well w/ my friends requests for many a-varied cocktail requests. We had 'The Grove' Pizza, which was very good (after I picked off the peppers!). They were scattered on top so removal was easy as they weren't baked in under the cheese. Time to go upstairs to visit said friend. Completely shellshocked when I recieved the bill. $79!!! Cocktails were $7.95 a piece!!! Unless I ask about and take advantage of some happy hour or discounted drink prices next time I visit, I definitely won't be having cocktails at Pi again. Eight bucks a piece???!!! Maybe in New York or Chicago, NOT in St. Louis! Just sayin'...

Reviewed February 22, 2013

Wonderful deep-dish pizza ! Sleek modern decor. Parking right across the street. Good service. One of STL's best pizza places.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Great pizza but I prefer St.Louis or New York style. The sauce is very good but we had trouble identifying the topping. All of us could not tell a big difference between pepperoning and sausage. Great tast but I guess I'm just a thin-crust sort of guy.