“Good Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Not a fan of their Deep Dish pizza. I enjoy the thin crust. The food was overall very good and the atmosphere is always nice and welcoming.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

My husband and I have been eating at PI for several years now. And although we do not live in St. Louis anymore, every time to visit home we always find ourselves there. I never gets old. We even get the same pizza every time!! The 'bucktown'. It is by far the best on the menu. Tip from us though...add pesto... It's amazing!

And their garlic bread appetizer is so good, that every time I make Italian food at home for my husband, I try to recreate their roasted garlic clove with buttery bread myself.

Trust me, you wont be disappointed. From their relaxed atmosphere, nice and confident staff, to their fabulous menu and tons of beers on draft. This place should be a definite stop on your list of things to do in 'the lou'.

The location is perfect, right on the Loop. With great local stores, coffee shops and a independent movie theater located just down the street. It's a great date place.

Last time we visited PI was just this past Christmas Eve. We went with our family and they were doing a contest, giving away and New Belguim: Fat Tire old school beach cruiser. So we entered our names...and we won!!!

Not only was the pizza still the greatest that day, but we won an awesome bike!

You'll just have to check it out for yourself. And yes, you WILL want leftovers!

Reviewed January 5, 2013

I love their pizza! The deep dish pizza crust is super yummy. They have good salads and drinks. Always a great time. I think I go to one of them at least 1-2 Times a month and I always order one to go so I can extra at home.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

$17 is more than I ever expected to pay for a 12" pizza, but it was pretty freaking tasty. I opted for a salad and I was highly pleased with it. Wait was pretty reasonable, only about 10 minutes, for a December Saturday night.

I would recommend them a much larger waiting area. This place is popular, but there's only enough room for about 6-8 people to wait inside the restaurant. This is an issue when it's 15 degrees outside.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

My husband and I frequent the Delmar and CWE locations of Pi and always get served a great pie! We like both the thin and deep crust. They are open to adding extra toppings or leaving some off to make you pizza personalized. The staff are friendly, even on a busy Friday night. Pi has a good beer selection, but I think the wines are hit and miss. Definitely good eats!