“Deep or thin crust”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 12, 2012

This place is apparently known for their deep dish but I had the thin and it was very nice. They feature specials each month and mine had an interesting variety of vegetables. Salads were also interesting and tasty.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

loved it. had the thin crust, with multiple toppings of our choosing ... most fav was gorganzola cheese, in additon to fresh veggies, but that have everything and it was great.

would have loved to take some home with me. Now I know why Obama loves it.... but if you're a republican don't hold that against this place! LOL it's wonderful.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Went to the one on Washington and it was quite the surprise. Very good and resonable prices. Service was average but place was clean, open and nice. Pizza was to die for.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

The pizza was very good. We had the Chicago style and the thin crust. Both very good. The price is the only reason it got a lower rating.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

My boyfriend and I read about Pi and had just left the pageant. We noticed it was right across the street and still open(our show ended around 11 and Pi closed at midnight that night).We went in and the hostess was going to seat us. We told her we wanted the pizza to go so she escorted us to the "to go" section. I expected it to be a hole in the wall but we went through the opening and there was a very large space to relax and wait for the pizza. We got two small custom pizzas for about 40$(we got a bit carried away with adding things) It seemed a bit pricey but the ingredients tasted really great and were balanced perfectly. The smalls seem big enough to be able to share. We had leftovers. Which were even better the next morning. I also got butter cookies. Best ones I've had in a long while. Can't wait to come back to try something new.