Great and fun place to stay in St Louis. Right of Forrest Park, we stayed there last week end and had a lot of fun.
Staff is friendly and nice and the rooms are of course beautiful and nicely decorated.
We were in the Samuel Beckett one and it was lovely.
The pool area is fun and entertaining. The staff there is wonderful (they need a cash register right there though).
Breakfast was nice and plentiful but a second buffet would be nice during rush times.
A fully stocked up mini bar with some high end alcohols and beers in the room would also be great.
Finally, a 24/7 room service should be provided considering the price of the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cheshire embodies the charm and authenticity of a traditional British inn with all the modern conveniences of today. Guest rooms range from our Deluxe class to our Royal class with turndown services and upgraded amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Cheshire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cheshire Hotel Saint Louis
- Cheshire Hotel Saint Louis
- Cheshire Lodge St Louis
- Cheshire Inn St Louis
- Cheshire Saint Louis