We arrived later in the evening to one of
the specialty suites. We found the room to be dusty. Behind the bed stands there were clumps of dust and a dirty fork. The bedside stands had food residue like they hadn't been wipes off after the previous guest. Each day of our stay, new towels were randomly tossed on our bed, but it was hit and miss whether the dirty towels were taken away. Additionally , the hallway carpets
are very worn throughout the hotel. I dis discuss the cleanliness issues with the housekeeping manager. He dis his best to remedy the situation, but it never met our satisfaction.
The positive points of this hotel are the friendly front desk staff and the great pool with wonderful bar staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cheshire embodies the charm and authenticity of a traditional British inn with all the modern conveniences of today. Guest rooms range from our Deluxe class to our Royal class with turndown services and upgraded amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Cheshire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cheshire Hotel Saint Louis
- Cheshire Hotel Saint Louis
- Cheshire Lodge St Louis
- Cheshire Inn St Louis
- Cheshire Saint Louis