We went to St. Louis for the weekend & stayed 1 night. We absolutely loved it for the most part. The rooms are all named after famous English writers. The furnishings are a nice mix of old English & modern decor. There is a big fireplace with lots of seating in the lobby area with tables where people are found playing games or just talking in the evenings. The inn is very clean, no problems with that. The Fox & Hound pub is a nice place to relax, drink a beer, & listen to music in the evenings, although it gets extremely crowded so get there early if you expect to find a table.
It is in a questionable neighborhood though. Also, it advertised being extremely pet friendly. It was supposed to provide a pet bed, a coupon for free dog food, & a royal welcome for your pet. When we got there the staff had no idea about the pet bed or dog food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cheshire embodies the charm and authenticity of a traditional British inn with all the modern conveniences of today. Guest rooms range from our Deluxe class to our Royal class with turndown services and upgraded amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your The Cheshire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cheshire Hotel Saint Louis
- Cheshire Hotel Saint Louis
- Cheshire Lodge St Louis
- Cheshire Inn St Louis
- Cheshire Saint Louis