We stayed at The Cheshire several years ago and the hotel was okay but dreary. The rehab has lightened the place up without taking away the old world charm. The rooms were totally redone and very pleasant. The windows open so you can get fresh air. The only drawback is that the fan on the HVAC is pretty loud. This would not preclude me from staying there again.
The complimentary breakfast is one of the best I've had anywhere and if it's nice out you can sit on the patio.
The Cheshire is located just across the street from Forest Park which is a great place to run or ride your bike if you brought it. The park has some beautiful ponds and lagoons and is worth at least a drive through.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cheshire embodies the charm and authenticity of a traditional British inn with all the modern conveniences of today. Guest rooms range from our Deluxe class to our Royal class with turndown services and upgraded amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Cheshire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cheshire Hotel Saint Louis
- Cheshire Hotel Saint Louis
- Cheshire Lodge St Louis
- Cheshire Inn St Louis
- Cheshire Saint Louis