Open today: 2:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Review Highlights
Great for groups!

Recently went here for a "divorce party." The staff was awesome, and our instructor Ben went above... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
kelleyaelliott
Saint Louis, Missouri
It sounded crazy but it was so much fun!

Our group was large (25 people) ages 41 to 64. I initially thought it was a crazy idea but we all... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
HollyC2141
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Saint Louis
from $70.00
from $14.00
from $15.00
More Info
All reviews team building bachelor party a lot of fun fun activity super fun awesome experience byob ninja cards techniques jared session outing safety metal louis st
Selected filters
Reviewed April 13, 2019

Axe throwing doesn’t seem like a corporate activity at first glance but what a blast! Our department has many individuals-various ages into 60s, male and female, tall and short and everyone was able to participate and had fun surprising each other and ourselves at our ability- everyone plays, there is even a tournament and winners get a prize! We also used throwing stars and steel playing cards that wereso fun—one guy said he was living out his childhood fantasy!! Lol! We were celebrating a big accomplishment and brought in food, cake and suds! I highly recommend it! Good fun! Also I would rate this very high for safety and providing great demos on how to safely throw! Taking my soon to be 17 year old for his birthday-he will love it!

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed April 10, 2019 via mobile

When I was first told we were going axe throwing as our team event, I thought it was a really random choice. But the skeptic was silenced - I had a fabulous time, and really enjoyed the competition amongst my colleagues. We brought our own drinks and food - so a great combination of fun, beer and pizza! Thanks for a truly unique experience!

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed March 29, 2019

Great night out with the ladies! The staff were very helpful explaining everything to us first-timers. A super fun way to spend a Friday night! Highly recommend!

Reviewed March 25, 2019 via mobile

Had a great experience at Top notch with my group of friends. I was worried that I wouldn't have the upper body strength to do this but it was a lot of fun and super easy! Will definitely come again!

Reviewed March 25, 2019

Fun place something different but worth going. Would do it again for sure. Good music and nice people.